Nutes??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryjane22

Reaction score
what are the best nutes to give plants..do you give it to them right away or only at certain stages??what it the mix..what brands are the best

Any and all Fox Farm nutes work great. There are different nutes for different stages of growth. They come with directions on how much to give your plants.

i have to be honest on this one i havent used any added nutes with my plants just plain old MG (30%) plain top soil (50%) and some pearlite (20%) in all of my potters but from what ive seen and read on the forum you cant seem to go wrong with the Fox Farm line of products as all who ive seen here that use it have wonderful results

[post=164607]MY_LADIES[/post]

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Any and all Fox Farm nutes work great. There are different nutes for different stages of growth. They come with directions on how much to give your plants.

so the grow big is for the vegging and the big bloom for flowering??am i right?? oh and whats the difference between big bloom and tiger bloom and exactly how much do i need to buy..would a whole qt of each last me the whole grow or do i have to buy the gallon??

as before i dont use nutes now but plan too some grow down the road GW as for what ones to use and when there are tons of threads here to look through id start in the growing recources first but here is a link to the FF site too for you

FOX_FARMS

maryjane22 said:
so the grow big is for the vegging and the big bloom for flowering??am i right?? oh and whats the difference between big bloom and tiger bloom and exactly how much do i need to buy..would a whole qt of each last me the whole grow or do i have to buy the gallon??
You are right,but tiger bloom is for flowering also.A qt of each will last you a grow and some.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Latest posts

Back