nutrients/water reservoir

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOOMANLWD

Reaction score
happy belated 20th!

I've done a lot of reading but i just have one more question. I have the nutrients i need, a filled 60 gallon [FONT=&quot]reservoir, and my pH meter.I just dont know how to add the nutrient to the water and how is it maintain since some of the water will be retained by my cubes and more waer will be needed? also what will happen when the switch from vegetative to flowering stage happens and the other nutrients are needed!

thanks and i love all the usefull info everyone posts. priceless.
[/FONT]

What nutes are you using?

there is one more measurment u need to lean and that is PPM or EC. wich is essentialy how much nutes are dissolved in your water. figure out where u want the amount to be and then add more water or nutes accordingly

advanced nutrients - sensi grow part a & b. i also have b-52 which im thinking about spray feeding since my reservoir is so big

i did check the nutrient website and got a lot of it figured out. a owner of a local hydro store also helped clear it up for me. i still am wondering how to administer the b-52. spraying a good idea?

if u got a good system u will just be wasting ur time spraying. dont get me wrong there nothing wrong with it but it wont make much of a difference. ur better off concentrating on ur PH and PPM and EC

thanks. its a pretty expensive nute so im glad. on another note though i installed an air cond unit today which im very happy about. keep the room at 70-75 deg all summer!

I use B-52 straight into the res. If you are worried about it being expensive buy it in larger amounts like 10L jugs, it cost half of what the little bottles cost.

Latest posts

Back