Nutrients??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnylorenzo

Reaction score
I have fox farm big bloom its got worm and bat guano but I need help on how to feed it to them.

Big Bloom is a "flower enchancer"--Are you in bloom? What else are you feeding them. I have to say that I was personally terribly underwhelmed with this product. It didn't seem that it did anything special for my plants.

I've had people tell me that it works so ill try it and it just started showing sex yesterday but I was told to start using it when I saw sex

Dyna Gro Bloom!!! cheap and easy ill vouch for it all day look at my plants i only use FF as a lil extra boast

oh my bad i im using the big bud right now testing it i use 2-3 tablespoons

ROTFLMAO I know that no one wants to hear this BUT........... I have used Fox Farms (Grow Big veg and Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Cha Ching flower) for my last 2 grows and my buds are exactly the same weight and size and quality as when I used Miracle Grow for 30+ years. LMAO

OMG !!!!!!!! Please don't ban me. :)

lol i doubt it hacker im sorry but u are crazy

Well... yeah. So, I'm crazy. What's that got to do with anything? LOL

Trust me, I do a pretty accurate weigh and storage on every crop. It's been the same down to an ounce or so for many decades. Last 2 grows didn't show any increase.

I know that no one wants to hear it but..... the truth is the truth. At least in my experience. I'm sure that others have their own experiences that they swear by. Mine have been exactly as stated.

1 pound from a 4x4 space with a 400w light and 16-2 gal buckets (half full). MG nutes. 8.5Ph water. LMAO One pound, almost to the gram, every crop.

I am sure all this "made for pot" fertilizer is a great enhancement to the new hybrids. Just didn't seem to make any difference on the single strain Sativa that I grew.

I am entering an entirely new level of growing pot and I am learn learn learning as fast and as open-mindedly as possible. I am already learning that the single strain that I was growing is a totally different plant than the OG Kush that I am growing now.

Like the difference between a French Poodle and a wild wolf or coyote. As a dog trainer, I think I understand that each of those 2 would be trained quite differently. LOL

So, in a way, I should disclaimer my posts as "probably does not pertain to the strain you are growing" and "your mileage may vary". LOL

haha lol ok weight wise but what about taste and quality?? i have never grown with Mg but it would work and grow..... i dont even use FF in veg just flowering and only as a lil boast really ive been usin dyna gro grow and bloom since around 2007-2008 never had a problem with it and its pretty cheap at around 50$ a gal

Hackerman how much do you think your gonna pull from a 400w? and 400w in a 4x4 is underlit so your def not maxing out your space....

jonny your def gonna need more then just big bloom... I run FF nutes and use grow big and the 3 powders open sesame, beastie bloom, chaching along with calmag... that big bloom is not bad (and can be used with the full FoxFarm line) but it is fairly weak so you will need other nutes...

Alright I'm not buying anything in just using what was given to me I live in a neighborhood i cant have the stinkiest pot

lol its going to stink regardless i have never used any ff by them selves so i couldnt tell u if ur gonna get buy or not all i can tell u is ive been using it at 2-3 tablespoons per gal as a added boast i always use my dyna grow and just mix the ff in 1X a week i use the dyna gro everytime i water its my main bloom nutrient ff big bloom is weak npk wise

Alright I'm not buying anything in just using what was given to me I live in a neighborhood i cant have the stinkiest pot

Why did you post a thread and ask for an answer if your just gonna ignore it....? Good Luck growing a plant properly without what you need... if your not gonna spend money on this hobby you will not be rewarded with the DANK....

Like I said, I get about 1 pound every harvest. The quality is consistently very good to excellent.

yes I understand that you get around a lb bc you have said that several times.... Your growing with a 400w and you cant get any better yield its bc your underlit for your 4x4 space... throw a 600w in there next run and I guarantee your final yield goes up... :48:

I'm not ignoring anyone they all have been helping me out and im trying to remember most of it and im not going out and spending hella money when this season is already almost over the plant is gonna grow no matter what the plant isn't even for me in the end im trying to make CBD oil I dont want the dankest like I said so maybe next season ill spend the money and grow a dank batch

Latest posts

Back