Nutrients??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im trying to make CBD oil I dont want the dankest like I said so maybe next season ill spend the money and grow a dank batch

You don't know what nutes you need but your gonna try and make CBD oil....? OMG that's funny right there... you gotta learn to crawl before you run... Good Luck bro your gonna need it...

But idk ill just try big bloom

What we are trying to tell you is that Big Bloom is not going to cut it. It is a bloom enhancer and not meant to be a stand alone product. And it is a weak nutrient and the actual benefits are questionable even when just used as a bloom enhancer. If you try to just use Big Bloom, your grow is most likely going to fail. Growing cannabis is not like growing tomatoes--you cannot just "use what you have". Cannabis has very specific nutrients wants and needs that have to be met or the plant will not thrive. This is where you should be doing some studying at this point in your grow. Do some research to find out the major nutrients--N-P-K and the micro nutrients that cannabis needs to survive and thrive and the different needs during the different phases of its life. Your plant will not grow without proper nutrients.

Second, the nutes you use have nothing at all to do with smell. If the plant smells, you are going to have to do something to deal with it, like a good exhaust fan and a carbon filter. People get busted just for reasons like that.

Third, I second the "you have to learn to crawl before you walk" statement. All we are trying to do here is help you. Counting your chickens before they are hatched is always a mistake. I'm not sure if high in CBDs and "dank" are congruent as CBDs do not get you high--they just relieve pain. Are you growing a strain high in CBDs? If so, what is it?

I am growing a sativa strain that is maybe called exclusive and yeah I understand that you all are trying to help me out so much and I appreciate that so much but its just a first time thing in not going to spend money on something that I'm doing for the first time ...did you? Say I spend $200 and then I mess up and kill it then I'm out $200 so let me see if I can even grow a good plant then maybe next year ill spend money and grow dank

I started with a 400 MH and Hps. These kind folks quickly told me i was underlit so added a 600 W. So yes it takes money to grow good dank, but not as much as buying good dank. It is an investment that pays for itself down the road. You get what you put in to it.

I've tasted my mataro cut when I grow it and when my buddy grew it using MG.

There is a quality difference, whether you admit it or not. His MG plants had nowhere near the trich coverage, bouquet or taste preservation that my mataro's did grown with the FF lineup. Didn't even taste like the same plant...lol...

I've tasted my mataro cut when I grow it and when my buddy grew it using MG.

There is a quality difference, whether you admit it or not. His MG plants had nowhere near the trich coverage, bouquet or taste preservation that my mataro's did grown with the FF lineup. Didn't even taste like the same plant...lol...

That is amazing. trich coverage, bouquet and taste is huge.

Sounds like you are growing outside?

If just using big bloom...1/4 cup per gallon of water.

Latest posts

Back