NV White Widow clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This girl stinks baaaaaaad:eek:. I haven't had a carbon scrubber for any grows just a small ionizer. Thanks to this girl i'm now investing in a lil more expensive scent control:D. Just a heads up to anyone growing this strain...the stinky pheno is there.

You will never cease to amaze me BBP. I think I just tried to smell my computer screen. Lol.

Good Shirt man:cool:

I had planned on taking her today but she isn't ready. I'm going to let her dry out(the soil) over the next week and she should be ready to chop:D. She's looking delicious:hubba:.
bud_116.jpg
bud_114.jpg
bud_115.jpg
bud_117.jpg

thanks for the heads up about the stinkyness on the Nv WW. I really like the ladies ya got there keep it up. Oh yea i picked up some of the thick plastic like you have

BluntFullOfKush said:
thanks for the heads up about the stinkyness on the Nv WW. I really like the ladies ya got there keep it up. Oh yea i picked up some of the thick plastic like you have
Yeah, they smell worse than anything i've grown:(. I'm hoping the smoke is worth it. You should love the plastic.

How do you get your nugs/colas so dense! You must have a trick? Light cycle... lights? let me know!

How do you get your nugs/colas so dense! You must have a trick? Light cycle... lights? let me know!
I am a firm believer in adding full spectrum the whole grow. I think this helps a lil:D. I also prefer 13/11 compared to 12/12. Thanks for stopping by!

You certainly know what you're doing! What are you doing watching my grows...? You certainly have a much greener thumb than me! =0

another tasty looking treat BBP what nutes did u use on this one?

EDIT: and when u flushed it, did u use just water or an actually salt leeching solution?

GREAT JOB BBP. :aok: You should toss a nice bud shot up in the BPOTM contest that's for sure. ;)

Got 25 so far:hubba:. (MysteryHazexLA Confidential)xWhiteWidow...sounds wonderful. I am very excited:D.
bud_122.jpg

Latest posts

Back