NYCD side branching

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slugfish

Reaction score
These are soma's new york city diesel at 30 days flowering. I vegged em for 8 weeks and seem like real slow growers. I have never had such a vertical plant before. Does anyone know why there is no side branching on these plants?

That's really interesting. I've been reading on this site about some strains that are single cola plants. I guess that's what you have? I'll be interested in seeing how big the buds get.

wow those look like they are going to be some big ol buds!! Seems like a waste of time to veg for eight weeks and then just come out with single cola plants. You could have put them into flower from day one and thats how they would look. I personally would be pissed if I vegged my plants for eight weeks and didnt get a single branch.

Cant wait to see them after another 30 days!!

I am a little disappointed. They never really took off in veg. I guess I could've given them a couple more weeks, but already gave em two months. I've flowered smaller plants and have still had side branches. Could this just be a sativa dom strain?

Reeeaaaal novice grower here, but I've had one person comment that my three ladies look like sativa (I'm doing a mystery grow), and they all have incredibly long side branches, so I'd say it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with them being sativa or not.

Latest posts

Back