# of Pots in 4x4 Homebox

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUTCH_MASTER

Reaction score
How many 3 gallon pots can I put in a 4x4 Homebox without it being cramped?

how big around are your 3 gallon pots? They have short, tall, square, round, 3 gallon buckets also... do some elementary math and it is easily figured out

MindzEye said:
how big around are your 3 gallon pots? They have short, tall, square, round, 3 gallon buckets also... do some elementary math and it is easily figured out
I havent purchased the pots as of yet. I'm budget shopping and was trying to find out how many CFL's to buy. I have already over spent and was only trying to buy what I need.

If your ordering the pots they usually give the dimensions, if not i would call the place your ordering from...

If your buying from a store just bring a tape measure and measure the pots then divide 48 by however many inches the pots are...

man in what you are spending in cfl's, you could have bought a 400 watt hps light. 16 ft2 x 3000 lumens (min.) =48,000 lumens that is a lot of heat to control to with the clf's also. If using 26 watt cfl's you would need 29 lights min that in it's self would be a wiring nightmare. 754 watts of electric this in it self makes cfl's inpractal. A 400 watt HPS or 600 watt HPS is the better and cheaper choice.

ozzydiodude said:
man in what you are spending in cfl's, you could have bought a 400 watt hps light. 16 ft2 x 3000 lumens (min.) =48,000 lumens that is a lot of heat to control to with the clf's also.
I have a 600 cooltube for flower. I want another light for veg. so I wont run my light bill up.

dutch go yardsaleing tomorrow and get lots of pots cheap...thats what i do ;)

ive got the hb xl(4.6x4.6) and i have an aircolled 400hps and an aircooled 600hps in there.. currently I have 13 plants in there.

Latest posts

Back