OG Kush?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HemperFi

Reaction score
I can't find a strain report for OG Kush -- does anyone have any info on this strain? It's from DinaFem seeds, but it isn't on their website.

peace

Try looking under Ocean Grown Kush. I found reviews and information that way. Nothing directly from Dinafem though.

Mine was okay, but nothing great. This could be me however. The learning curve on the organic growing is large and I'm still working on it.

I'm surprised that you have not been able to find much on it--do you mean here on MP or doing a Google search? I believe that searching on OG Kush should get you more results than Ocean Grown--LOL--there is still a whole lot of argument out there on what the OG actually stands for.

Thanks folks, I'm still searching -- I'm sure it's out there...

Goddess, I'm going organic next year. I still have full bottles of GH 3-part nutes and want to use them -- I know they work well. Perhaps you'll have it down by then and will be able to help :) Seems easy to me though. Just whip up some SubCool super soil and then water them :) What do I know?

Peace

From Attitude.

Dinafem Seeds OG Kush Dinafem's OG Kush is a sativa dominant strain. With 8-9 weeks of flowering she's a fast finishing strain with a very powerful twist to it. She grows very beautiful with light green leaves producing a nice yield with impressive, dense, dark green, resin covered nugs. Dinafem's OG Kush is a very powerful, but still gentle and pleasant smoke with a long-lasting brainy high and a nice physical tingle. The taste and smell of OG Kush is an intense lemony/fuel one. OG Kush - Details: Family: Sativa dominant Genetics: N/A Flowering time: 8-9 weeks Yield: N/A THC: high CBD: normal

Thanks dman. I finally just typed og kush into the browser and got all the info I need. Ocean Grown -- Original Gangster or whatever -- north or south it IS from Cali and is a hybred w/ heavy dom on the sativa side. Very powerful w/ one of the highest THC contents recorded + everything dman says -- I'm looking forward to tasting this pheno.

Peace

I hope you get a good pheno Hemper. I have an OG13 going now that I hope gives me something special. I also have some Mandala strains going--Satori, Beyond the Brain, and Ganesh. They are about 4 weeks into flowering. I liked the taste and aroma of the Veneno.

Goddess, you always have some fine genetics going on. Are they growing as nicely in organic soil for you as they were in hydro? Turns out I only have three Satori that popped. Another one opened but never shot down a root -- dampening, I guess. I should get a female from the three -- I hope. In any case, I have three femmed seedlings of excellent genetics, and I may do most of this cultivating like the noob I am, but I can clone like a pro, so I WILL end up with a nice crop, I'm sure.

I remember a time when posts from you scared me (and that's pretty strange because grown men with guns don't scare me too much) but now days I get all warm and fuzzy when I see a post from you :) I truly appreciate your existence.

I'm going to run out of smoke before these are done, but I have a good half pound of sugar leaf in the freezer, and I was wondering if, instead of making hash, I could just dry it out and smoke the leaf? What do you think? I still have a couple of jars of bud, and I will stretch it out as long as possible, but it will be late Feb. before this current crop is finished and cured, and I will be desperate by then.

One of the Satori is a triploid, if that is the right word. It sprouted with 4 coteldon (sp) leaves and has three first leaves developing. It looks pretty cool. They are all stretching some, but I left room in the cups for more soil and will add some soon. I also turned up the lights to 400w. I figure if there is green there is photosynthesis taking place. The three cups that haven't sprouted yet are a few inches lower than the babies which are less than a foot from the cooltube. The temps are holding under 80F and are growing like gangbusters. Every grow is unique and a challenge, but I do so love this wonderful hobby.

Peace

Well, I am quite scary--all 5'5" of me. You know you have to be somewhat tough to be a plumber and tougher yet to be a grandma plumber. I am glad that you get warm fuzzies now--they are soooo much nicer.

I am still working on getting the organics down and the grows have not been as good as the hydro. I do believe that this is my fault (it is weird to feel like a newbie) due to my limited knowledge of organics.

I am probably going to be wintering "in the big city" this winter--winters in the mountains are getting a little tough for me dealing with the large amount of snow we get here, the frigid temps, and what it takes to heat with wood. So that means setting up a new grow. I am going to be using tents. I was thinking that if I can I would like to do some side by side organic and hydro grows for comparison.

I have been having some trouble cloning lately--I think it is that low humidity. I think running hydro simply puts enough moisture in the air that the low humidity is not the proiblem it is when I am running soil.

I'll bet you are soooo glad to be back growing. I told a buddy today that I am not sure if I can ever give it up. I'll send green girl mojo your way and we will hope for a bunch of females.

today is og kushman b-day---guess married life treating him well---still MIA---happy b day dude

Latest posts

Back