Old Fogey’s breeding project seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neglected brood living in the furnace room.
E5816B58-BBE6-4996-9E87-07912D8A1311.jpeg

Far from impressive but it is a testament to the plants survival instinct to be able to live when some uncaring sot is your caretaker…

My ‘Harry Potter’ clones living under the stairs next to the cat litter boxes in a recycled cardboard box. I should get them a little grocery cart and make a ‘will work for food sign. Like that character in Monty Pythons Holy Grail, they are saying ‘I’m not dead yet’…
CB5A8C1D-974E-4D60-B9E5-E049440FDE6F.jpeg
4F28DAF7-330A-4ED4-9E85-69CB80418C0D.jpeg
B0F0AFF0-A9BF-4277-9D57-3D61D6934F71.jpeg
’ si

They are all a cross of ((Gorilla Grape x Grape Stomper) x Grape Kush)(mom) x ((Lemon Larry x Lemon Thai) x Oregon Lemons)(dad).

They were clones from a ‘shady’ character who is a former member. Not shady in a bad way. Shady is kind of a synonym for his screen name.

Shored up the light-tightness of my 3rd world clone flowering box. No indications of any sex(not gender) at this point. I may need to transplant them if I don’t see any progress in a few days. Gave them a foliage feeding of Micro and Extreme Blend. Hit the mother plants as well.

Of note for my records: not all 6 plants have alternating nodes so I may have jumped the gun on attempting to flower the clones. Need to check if any clones flower, if there is a difference in timing between those plants with alternating nodes and those without.

Looking at the moms, 2 have markedly larger fan leaves. Oddly enough, they are both the 2nd sprouts from separate seeds(2seeds had 2 zygotes?) I am not growing. I keep telling my wife that but she is skeptical…

prolly going to take some more clones from them. They look like their mom. Purple stems on the fan leaves. Mom was purple dense buds.

I am not growing. Honest…

They were clones from a ‘shady’ character who is a former member. Not shady in a bad way. Shady is kind of a synonym for his screen name.
If you're talking about the guy I think you're talking about, you'd be right on both counts. Don't believe me? Ask Hopper.

If you're talking about the guy I think you're talking about, you'd be right on both counts. Don't believe me? Ask Hopper.
I tried to be succinct but vague enough. You’ve been here for a long time so you probably know of him. He was always helpful and very knowledgeable.

The parents of the seeds came from clones I was gifted/traded with another very knowledgeable and helpful(and a genuinely good person) former member. Strange times the last few years…

Latest posts

Back