Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bongin: :bongin: :bongin:

9-8-08 plants 070 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 071 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 072 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 073 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 074 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 075 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 076 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 077 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 079 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 080 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 081 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 082 (Medium).jpg

BuddyLuv said:
looking good Hippie. What about 3 weeks left right?[ /quote]
On most of them, but I'll have to cut a couple of them sooner than that.:watchplant:

i just love pink pistles..reminds me of bubblegum plants. Your bout the same time left as me.....i am thinking three four weeks (for me).

Thanks TBG, TCBUD, Turkeyneck, Zip, Risktaker, Buddylove, Growrebel, someguy, mellisa, Megan, abso, muddy paws,Thorn, Hyperbrandon, potbelly, pothead420, Bombbudpuffa,Casual grower, 4u2smoke, hydro, KBG30, mr. niceguy, TS40, and my buddy TN toker and anyone Ive missed who visited my ladies.
:48: Wish I could share a J with ya'll, Lotsa good people here, thanks to all who visit my ladies:joint:
I am Very Happy with this years grow.:farm:
And The over 5500 views of my Girls.
THANKS!
PEACE

Old Hippie said:
GrowRebel Ive grown alot of different smoke the last six years, and all the bud was different, different high and so on, but none that i didnt get buzzed on.
Well I got a buzz from it ... just not a good one ... nothing like the mother ... I was wondering what could have happen? Pollinated by a different male perhaps?:confused: I would have thought it would be the same as the mother ... are the ones that you plant from bagseed always like the mother? Just wondering ... :confused2:

Yum trees are looking yummier all the time buddy. You have a mighty fine grow my friend. :D

GrowRebel said:
Well I got a buzz from it ... just not a good one ... nothing like the mother ... I was wondering what could have happen? Pollinated by a different male perhaps?:confused: I would have thought it would be the same as the mother ... are the ones that you plant from bagseed always like the mother? Just wondering ... :confused2:
I dont even try to compare mine GrowRebel, I smoke so much I just dont care LOL I just love growing my own. I really have no idea what could have happened, I'm just a lucky old hippie that loves to grow and smoke weed.:ccc:
Thanks megan, glad ya like my girls.:48:

Sup Old Hippie. Man that sucks about the bud rot. Hope all's well on the smoke. The other ladies seem to be doing great tho.

Wow 10 oz's. That's great man. Hell I'll be lucky to get 4 off of mine. Great grow Old Hippie. The best of luck to you on the rest of your ladies. I hope they do you well.

Beautiful Grow Man !!!! I Miss the Vermont outdoor grows. My home state. Your Girls take me back there TK JJ

NICE buddy! Your gonna be smoking for a while it looks like ALTHOUGH if you smoke anywhere near as much bud as I do than 10 oz would only last about a month in a half. :D

megan23247 said:
NICE buddy! Your gonna be smoking for a while it looks like ALTHOUGH if you smoke anywhere near as much bud as I do than 10 oz would only last about a month in a half. :D
Thats True , cause I DO! but Ive Got 7 more plant to harvest, Soooo, Im hopein for 5 LBS! sory yall, I'm just so happy to be rollin in the bud again!Smoke all I want, When the Hell I want. da Days just got alot better ya'll! more pic SOON!
:48:

yea i cant wait to harvest my crop ewither i love being able to smoke whenever i feel like it lol

Latest posts

Back