Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Hippie said:
I dont even try to compare mine GrowRebel, I smoke so much I just dont care LOL I just love growing my own. I really have no idea what could have happened, I'm just a lucky old hippie that loves to grow and smoke weed.:ccc:

I hear ya hippy .... with me it's a necessity ... with you ... it's a passion ... a deep love ... and it shows in your plants ... I wish I could be that passionate about something ... :eek:
Sometimes I wonder ... do I like to grow ... I would have to say yes ... especially outside ... but I don't see it as a passion ... and perhaps that's the way it should be ... I've been growing since 98 ... and there have been a lot of ups and downs ... but I guess I must say I do it because I like to smoke ... and I can't afford to buy ... that would have to be my honest assessment of why I grow ... I figure if I were passionate I wouldn't procrastinate when it's time to clone or clean the grow area or transplanting ... but I must admit I do have a sense of pleasure when ever I see my girls and they are doing well ... yep ... I'm ... :confused::ignore::D

Old Hippie said:
That one was over 5 foot tall, one of the little ones, LOL

man i gotta 6 footer hope i get 10 oz to smoke on lol

the ladies look lovely looks your gonna be smokin for awhile

Absolutely beautiful Ol' Hippy. How many more weeks do your plants have to go? I am looking at about a month for mine.

GrowRebel said:
I hear ya hippy .... with me it's a necessity ... with you ... it's a passion ... a deep love ... and it shows in your plants ... I wish I could be that passionate about something ... :eek:
Sometimes I wonder ... do I like to grow ... I would have to say yes ... especially outside ... but I don't see it as a passion ... and perhaps that's the way it should be ... I've been growing since 98 ... and there have been a lot of ups and downs ... but I guess I must say I do it because I like to smoke ... and I can't afford to buy ... that would have to be my honest assessment of why I grow ... I figure if I were passionate I wouldn't procrastinate when it's time to clone or clean the grow area or transplanting ... but I must admit I do have a sense of pleasure when ever I see my girls and they are doing well ... yep ... I'm ... :confused::ignore::D
Hey GrowRebel, I started growing in the early 80's, cause i couldnt buy it either. I grew indoors for years. just not like they do now! it was water, dirt and ferts and thats it. to grow indoors now is a alota of work and you gotta know tooooomuch for this hippie, and my girls outdoors are easier to grow, i really leave them be, just ferts and water. and love.

9-15-08 plants 007 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 009 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 010 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 011 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 012 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 013 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 014 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 015 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 016 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 017 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 018 (Medium).jpg

9-15-08 plants 021 (Medium).jpg

Old Hippie said:
Hey GSS, I have 2 to 4 weeks.acouple really look ready now, but im gonna wait till the 1st at least. (probley)lol

Yea I want to wait till the first as well. I'm so tempted to go cut one down now. I've chewed 2 fingers off thinking about them lol. Any who they look great man. Mad props on the grow OH. Amazing stuff my friend.

Thanks Oliie I saw yours and they are nice as well. I feel real proud of my girls this year for sure! But Ever since I been growing here Ive had large plant.
:48:

gorgeous plants! I wish I could grow outdoors like you, and grow monster trees.

Are each plant only one season old? Or are they multi-year? I heard marijuana dies after one season unless regenerated (but that cannot be regenerated outdoors).

howardstern said:
gorgeous plants! I wish I could grow outdoors like you, and grow monster trees.

Are each plant only one season old? Or are they multi-year? I heard marijuana dies after one season unless regenerated (but that cannot be regenerated outdoors).
Hey Howardstern, Yes they were all planted last week in april THIS YEAR LOL
:lama:

Latest posts

Back