Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good God Hippy - you've created some monsters! :eek:

I stopped by the site and found you to have the mojo working for ya! Congratulations on your GREEN thumb - you're quite the gardener my friend! :)

:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :yay: :yay: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

9-21 08 plants 002 (Large).jpg

9-21 08 plants 003 (Large).jpg

9-21 08 plants 004 (Large).jpg

9-21 08 plants 005 (Large).jpg

9-21 08 plants 007c (Large).jpg

9-21 08 plants 007 (Large).jpg

9-21 08 plants 008 (Large).jpg

9-21 08 plants 011 (Large).jpg

9-21 08 plants 013 (Large).jpg

Man OH those ladies are looking delicious. I love the pink color.

Yo also I got one of my girls back I'm so excited.

WOW Hip ...That's some heavy girls ya got man ...Seriously crazy big! I'm loving this man...You've done great with this grow , Keep it up :D

That's the coolest pink color I have ever seen on an MJ plant. It looks almost like a tropical wildflower!

mmmmmmmmmm... Once you are done with all your work I am sure you will be sitting back enjoying a nice cup of tea or coffee, smoking a nice tasty joint, and thinking "Winter can come now." ;) Looking fantastic Ol' Hippy.

incredible! next year i am on a mission to find a better spot..more light but still "secure" i have a great spot now as far as no passersby..but my direct light is lacking..last year mostly filtered..this year i moved them to a spot that actually gets a few hours of direct light..and results are 10x better...but i'm greedy,lol...your plants have inspired me:) ty

Hey Hip, thought i'd drop by and say hey ...I was wonderin if you might could getta few pics of the ones you've already chopped up :) ...do u know the dry weight off the few you harvested???

Man I was looking @ the Bud Of The Month Pictures and had to brows through your journal!!
I would have to say you have the most superb outdoor I have ever seen!!
There must be one heck of a lot work to get such and so many Attractive Ladies!!
It must be nice to be able to grow outdoors with that! Magnitude!
You sure have your work cut out manicuring that amount of Bud!
I just did 21 indoor that had about 2 and 1/2lbs!!
I thought that was a job and I had my 2 Sons helping!!
I would like to say it was a pleasure viewing your journal!!
Good luck and stay safe!

GrandDaddyToke said:
Man I was looking @ the Bud Of The Month Pictures and had to brows through your journal!!
I would have to say you have the most superb outdoor I have ever seen!!
There must be one heck of a lot work to get such and so many Attractive Ladies!!
It must be nice to be able to grow outdoors with that! Magnitude!
You sure have your work cut out manicuring that amount of Bud!
I just did 21 indoor that had about 2 and 1/2lbs!!
I thought that was a job and I had my 2 Sons helping!!
I would like to say it was a pleasure viewing your journal!!
Good luck and stay safe!
Thanks, this has been a good year.:farm:

Latest posts

Back