one plant one roof

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayoungman

Reaction score
Tie down method at work .. I'm a new grower and I've been reading and learning. If there is anything wrong with my plant please let me know
I'm still learning.

IMG_1635540.jpg

IMG_1607543.jpg

IMG_1628541.jpg

IMG_1622542.jpg

IMG_1522544.jpg

Maybe those finger nails need a trimming:giggle: other then that looks Great to me...How far do ya plan to keep training her befor flower?...reason I ask is maybe worried of root bound..what is that a garbage can?..what size?

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

In believe that you need a larger container. Was this a clone?

Dude your plant Looks GOOD!, your Soil Mix looks good lots of perlite I like it!,,imo people don't ever use enough I like 20% min, your looks good. I like how you have kept it so Low Kinda looking Japanesse :).. The only thing I can't really tell like the others said too, is how much soil you have in there but You CAN NOT TRY AND TRANSPLANT THAT NOW TOO LATE IN THAT TYPE CONTAINER!! Just let it grow out!,,,Roots will actually GROW UP IF NEEDED They will grow/GO were the soil is.. With that said I think you should ADD A COUPLE inches of your Soil mix in.. If it REsponds WELL, Spurt in Growth! then in add a couple more inches in. Don't worry about the Stock it will GROW NEW ROOTS!!! just ADD your soil mix in till you are close to the first branches and let it grow... I think it will turn out nice! GOOD LUCK! You have done Nothing wrong so don't worry just keep up the good work and with this experience you should grow more next time. I find that it takes alot of plants to really keep your self in bud.. When it is finished you will smoke it so FAST that youll really wish you grew more.... lol have fun bro and Welcome to MP... Maybe you should start a Grow Journal-in that sec so we can all see haw it BUDS!

BudLover#69 said:
Dude your plant Looks GOOD!, your Soil Mix looks good lots of perlite I like it!,,imo people don't ever use enough I like 20% min, your looks good. I like how you have kept it so Low Kinda looking Japanesse :).. The only thing I can't really tell like the others said too, is how much soil you have in there but You CAN NOT TRY AND TRANSPLANT THAT NOW TOO LATE IN THAT TYPE CONTAINER!! Just let it grow out!,,,Roots will actually GROW UP IF NEEDED They will grow/GO were the soil is.. With that said I think you should ADD A COUPLE inches of your Soil mix in.. If it REsponds WELL, Spurt in Growth! then in add a couple more inches in. Don't worry about the Stock it will GROW NEW ROOTS!!! just ADD your soil mix in till you are close to the first branches and let it grow... I think it will turn out nice! GOOD LUCK! You have done Nothing wrong so don't worry just keep up the good work and with this experience you should grow more next time. I find that it takes alot of plants to really keep your self in bud.. When it is finished you will smoke it so FAST that youll really wish you grew more.... lol have fun bro and Welcome to MP... Maybe you should start a Grow Journal-in that sec so we can all see haw it BUDS!

Thanks, I'll add more soil. Glad to know I didn't **** it up ahah I thought I should grow more but I'm new to growing and don't want to overwhelm myself the measurements of the container are (height - 6 inch width - 9 inch length - 12 inch) I'm not sure how long it's going to grow before flowering. I'm tryin to make it flower sooner by moving it out of direct sunlight and to a complete shaded area around 6 (12hr) of direct sunlight. do you think that will work?

ayoungman said:
Thanks, I'll add more soil. Glad to know I didn't **** it up ahah I thought I should grow more but I'm new to growing and don't want to overwhelm myself the measurements of the container are (height - 6 inch width - 9 inch length - 12 inch) I'm not sure how long it's going to grow before flowering. I'm tryin to make it flower sooner by moving it out of direct sunlight and to a complete shaded area around 6 (12hr) of direct sunlight. do you think that will work?

I have never tried to Trick a plant into flowering that way but I think it will work ONLY if you do it like this:

6am outside keep in da Sun,,,,,6pm put in a Closet are something Completely Dark NOT Shade!! will NOT WORK has to be Black Dark From 6pm to 6am then in sun 12,,,,Lots of work but if you get up every morning and move it and then don't forget put it back...The TRICK TO FLOWERING is Actually MORE DARK than light 12/12 is rule of thumb Works Best But you can froget to put it in the sun by a couple hours and it will do NO Harm BUT if you froget to take out the sun after 12/13 hours it can Slow/Even Stop Flowering and cuase ReVeg,,, So just remember your most important time is evening get it in the dark after 12hrs light should work, how good I am not sure!! time will tell it takes lots of time too 70 days avg flowering time from time it starts getting 12 hours Dark every night.

what about topping all the main branches.
what would that do to my plant
I'm trying to grow as low as possible, maybe under 2 feet

Scrog it, Screen of green.

If your gonna trick it into flower put it outside 12 hours before dark, then if your not around to bring it in it will be dark anyways, this allows you to bring it inside anytime during the night.

but shade wont do the job, it needs total darkness.

Your plant looks good. I would recommend at least taking a clone and sexing it. The trouble with only having one plant is that it could be male....and if it is, you might as well pull it and start over.

Looks good and its already started flowering notice the pistils in pic #5.
T4

ayoungman said:
what about topping all the main branches.
what would that do to my plant
I'm trying to grow as low as possible, maybe under 2 feet

Topping should Only be done in the first few weeks of veg. IMO I would not top it anymore. Just Tie it down Don't worry about scrog .. Just use some twine, poke holes in the top your container and Simply tie it as it grows,,I think that is called lst or something like that.

THG is right, as this is from seed, what you have is a big ?, It could be Female or Male,,,it could be Good Bud or Ditch weed/crapweed. So you should take a couple cuttings Now before flowering. I would just flower the whole plant and keep your cuttings/clones going just incase it is a GOOD-FEMALE,,if it ends up being male just toss it All and buy a clone or Feminized seed next time.

Time4Plan-B said:
Looks good and its already started flowering notice the pistils in pic #5.
T4

I did not look that close but after Looking at this pic Time4plan-b may be right and SHE is Showing Sex for you!! YEEHAA!! :)

I circled in this pic what I think is Pistils/hairs!? Check her out and see if thoughs are pistils... I think SHE is a SHE!

is that a hair.JPG

BudLover#69 said:
I did not look that close but after Looking at this pic Time4plan-b may be right and SHE is Showing Sex for you!! YEEHAA!! :)

I circled in this pic what I think is Pistils/hairs!? Check her out and see if thoughs are pistils... I think SHE is a SHE!

ITS A GIRL! :chuck: Are you ready for fatherhood?

Yes i kno its a female and when it shows its pistils that just means its sexually mature to flower. It's going to flower in mid July i think I'm gonna try the scrog as well and just let it flower naturally thanks u guys for the help
and i smoked nothing but top shelf so I'm sure it good weed.. well i hope so ahah

BudLover#69 said:
Topping should Only be done in the first few weeks of veg. IMO I would not top it anymore. Just Tie it down Don't worry about scrog .. Just use some twine, poke holes in the top your container and Simply tie it as it grows,,I think that is called lst or something like that.

THG is right, as this is from seed, what you have is a big ?, It could be Female or Male,,,it could be Good Bud or Ditch weed/crapweed. So you should take a couple cuttings Now before flowering. I would just flower the whole plant and keep your cuttings/clones going just incase it is a GOOD-FEMALE,,if it ends up being male just toss it All and buy a clone or Feminized seed next time.

Sense i cant grow indoors I'm just going to let the plant grow. No cuting or cloning its to late in the season for me to grow outdoors. It's a female so im good there, I'll be strarting a GJ soon ahah I've been takin pic of it sense it was 2 weeks old

Latest posts

Back