Ordering from the net?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DatGuy

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to ask if theres any site on the net I can use to order lights from?

Thanks. :watchplant:

I just buy locally but someone will be along to tell you their favorite place to order lights and other supplies. I promise.

Being the internet and all, there are probably only a few hundred thousand places. HTG Supply is well known. The first time I bought lights, I searched at Amazon and found several suppliers. I tend to trust suppliers that I find at Amazon.

Yeah Classic is right...Amazon is great for finding even grow related items, and if you are a Prime member, 2 day shipping is free on quite a few things. I get my Nutrients from amazon by the gallon container with free shipping.

I get most of my stuff either from Amazon or E-Bay.

I get my lights here lately from the hpsgrowlightstore.com as they have some pretty good deals. I actually found them on Ebay. I have ordered about 6-8 HPS lights from them and so far everyone has worked flawlessly. shipping is pretty quick and discreet also. :)

Hushpuppy said:
I get my lights here lately from the hpsgrowlightstore.com as they have some pretty good deals. I actually found them on Ebay. I have ordered about 6-8 HPS lights from them and so far everyone has worked flawlessly. shipping is pretty quick and discreet also. :)
Got my 600 watt cool tube from them. great store when i got mine the ballast went out . they cross ship it to me in 2 days. cant go wrong there.

i ordered mine from advancedledgrowlights.com the diamond series has got my plants veg stage growing fast and bushy, i just started the flower stage so i have yet to see how the l.e.d. does on that stage, and isf you prefur you can also goggle grow lights and many online stores will pop up.

Great indeed, been off for a day or two and I just noticed a bunch of comments, thanks guys.

I also got mine from hpsgrowlightstore on ebay. Very good customer service - the MH bulb was DOA, and they replaced it quickly after I emailed them a pic of it. Good prices, too.

If you order from Amazon or E-Bay be careful with shipping. Most are not very discreet. I had a bottle of ph up come from someone on amazon through usps. A postmaster delivered it in a separate vehicle and said it had gone through haz-mat. She said be very careful and hold it up-right. I get it inside and it's nothing but a perfect bottle of ph up. I've had another postmaster deliver a bag of phosphate rock in a box that he put in a trash bag because it was spilling rock everywhere. I use fed-ex or ups only now.

hXXp://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/

change the XX to tt

discount-hydro

Primary place I shop, cheapest I have found yet for my needs. HTGSupply is good too... but a bit pricey

I will vouch for Discount-hydro.com . I have been buying from them for around 13 years. Their prices are hard to beat for mail order.

Latest posts

Back