Outside grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoseyWales

I reckon so.
Reaction score
49206C6F76652067726F77696E6720776565642C2063616E2774207761697420666F722073756D6D6572:angiesfavorite::cool:
005.JPG
:cool:

looking good JW

what flavors are those?
That be Bruce Banner, my best grow to date. It's got the best kick I've ever grown and it's got legs to boot. 5 more weeks and we start all over again, can't wait.

That be Bruce Banner, my best grow to date. It's got the best kick I've ever grown and it's got legs to boot. 5 more weeks and we start all over again, can't wait.

thanks…that is good,to know cause I have some Bruce banner seeds around here somewhere…some crosses I think

where the heck are you growing that you can get another crop in?

we are in eastern Colorado and nothing goes in the ground here until May

thanks…that is good,to know cause I have some Bruce banner seeds around here somewhere…some crosses I think

where the heck are you growing that you can get another crop in?

we are in eastern Colorado and nothing goes in the ground here until May
I start my seeds in the last week of March and keep the plants in till may 1st or 2nd week when they go outside.

That was last years Grow
Well it was a very nice grow last year. Hope you will post your grow this year too. I just dropped seeds for my spring grow inside/outside. Very excited to see how my plants will grow outside here. I know there will be different issues. Looks like you have a beautiful sunny spot for them

Well it was a very nice grow last year. Hope you will post your grow this year too. I just dropped seeds for my spring grow inside/outside. Very excited to see how my plants will grow outside here. I know there will be different issues. Looks like you have a beautiful sunny spot for them
I couldn't have done it with out the help from the good folks here at the passion. What state are you in?

I know what you mean. It was a great comfort having this fun group having my back on my first grow. I’m in Va. It’s still cold here but the tent is warm…
This web site helps a little, Sunrise and sunset times in Boston (timeanddate.com) just have to put in you're zip code. One thing that helped me was to know when flower started and 8 weeks out it starts getting colder which means looking out for bud rot. Every year I make changes from what I've learned here at the passion and what I've seen from my plants. This year I'm gonna make a couple of changes and hopefully I'll be smiling again in October. These guy's have some bad ass skills Pute, Rosterman, WeedHopper, All good.

What size pots were you using and nutrients.
50 gal bags FF soil FF Nutrients, foliar sprays and Teas, I can't forget a product called fish shit. It's kind of expensive but this year I'm gonna go down to the party boats and get some fish heads and guts and make my own stew. Fish shit worked last year some of my plants grew 2 inches in one day and I'm not talking shit either. One more thing I think made a big difference was my water filter it removes almost all chlorine and chloramine from the water plus what ever particles that was in the water. The particle filter is almost black makes me want to filter the house water.

Latest posts

Back