Outside Transplant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

widowmaker

Reaction score
I wanted to put one of my white widow clones outdoors. I have the clone under cfls right now. My question is, what should i do before throwing it outside. Right now its hot, it gets to about 95 degrees outside right now. So I was thinking about leaving it in the shade for a day to get used to being outside and then plant it. I was going to dig a big hole, put some soil in the hole, and then put the plant. Any tips?

Got a fan on it? What light schedule you on? What's temp inside? Probably gonna go into shock for a while but should be OK IMO. That's how I've done my grows in the past (but it wasn't 95 when I moved them outside, more like mid 70's). Mine were usually about 6" when I moved them. Kept them in pots for about a week before setting them in their final resting place. Water the heck out of them. Shocked twice I know, but worked for me.

inside its about 80 to 85 where i have em. No fan. But they will be in a place with very little wind, its an enclosed space. I know its hot as heck over but I just wanted to plant it so I can get clones off it later on so hopefully it will survive. If not i have 7 more clones i can try

Shade wouldn't hurt for 1st day or 2 IMO. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back