Over 5000 Clones Off 1 Mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P. BLAZUH

Reaction score
:holysheep: Has anyone scene this new way of cloning(Well..Its not new just new to me..But as I was saying) IT alows you to get over 5000 clones off 1 mother. check out (www)Plant(tc.com) tissue culture this **** is amazing :eek:

Sup P. man i'll be lucky if those six clones make it...i dont think i got a chance at tissue culture...what about all the dye's and perfumes in the tissue, that cant be good for plants:huh: :spit: :hitchair: :doh:

You can get 5000 clones off 1 Mother..just take a while..who would need to grow that many that fast?..Im wth slowmo77 even my $17 cloneX gell is good enough 4ME...KEEP M GREEN

lyfr said:
Sup P. man i'll be lucky if those six clones make it...i dont think i got a chance at tissue culture...what about all the dye's and perfumes in the tissue, that cant be good for plants:huh: :spit: :hitchair: :doh:

He's talking about taking tissue off of the plant and rooting it in agar, in a test tube not cloning it in a kleenex!!

The i phone aint 4 everyone!

I think that taking 1 small cutting from a plant and getting 10 clones is better than cutting down 1 whole plant. it saves money and time in the long run. u dont have to do 5000 at one time just know with one kit u can. u can even take a cutting from a plant that is ready to harvest, that mean you could keep your favorite plant around 4 ever

Cant u see it people with this kit u wont need a mother plant ever just take tissue from your budding plants.

even with this info some still wont get it

Get rid of them pagers, I know they still work, so does my A track playa and beta max:rofl:

nice find... hey i wonder what the flower could do in this stuff .... think about
growing a barrel like bud with roots : ) doubt i would work but hey could be
cool...

sounds good but when you need to keep a constant cycle going it wouldnt work. this is for someone who has alot of time on their hands....intresting though

Tissue Cultures are good for strain hoarding many different varieties without needing a huge space.

Besides it takes FOREVER for T/C "Clones" to mature enough to form plants for suitable grow room environment.

b4 I bought the kit I had 1 strain I used it took a 6x6 area a air cooled 600 watt mh 8 mothers jugs of nutrient and put in at least 30 hrs a week to keep them bug / mold free and change their warter.

Now I use a 1x1 area 1 non air cooled t5 around 20 watts 1 jar with 30 sour diesel shoots 2 liters of nutrients no bugs no mold no warter to change. aprox 4 to 8 hrs a week. I will be adding 3 more mothers to my 1x1 this week. how ya luv dat. 4 mother plants in a 1x1 under 1 t5 now im going to turn my 6x6 veg to a 6x6 flower room

P. BLAZUH said:
b4 I bought the kit I had 1 strain I used it took a 6x6 area a air cooled 600 watt mh 8 mothers jugs of nutrient and put in at least 30 hrs a week to keep them bug / mold free and change their warter.

Now I use a 1x1 area 1 non air cooled t5 around 20 watts 1 jar with 30 sour diesel shoots 2 liters of nutrients no bugs no mold no warter to change. aprox 4 to 8 hrs a week. I will be adding 3 more mothers to my 1x1 this week. how ya luv dat. 4 mother plants in a 1x1 under 1 t5 now im going to turn my 6x6 veg to a 6x6 flower room

Would u be able to post some pics of this 1x1 setup? i'm confused how u can veg them in this setup.

old blue said:
Would u be able to post some pics of this 1x1 setup? i'm confused how u can veg them in this setup.

yea, I got some pics I can post. The first pic is of 30 jars in their storage tray the second pic is of the plant tissue in the jar and the last pic is all 60 TC in their grow space. these TC were taken 7/24/08 in 7 days they will start to show new growth. The only bad thing is I have to wait 12 weeks for the cultures to multiply but after that I should have 10 + miniture MJ plants per jar every 3 weeks.

mo 006.JPG

mo 007.JPG

mo 010.JPG

I'm gonna watch this one....seems to me there could be a ton of failures in it. Remember reading peeps tryin this but MJ not being to friendly with it.
But good luck hope it works out.

P. BLAZUH said:

Perhaps if you need THAT many clones,
but I keep 2 mothers in a 2x2 closet with a 90 watt T5 fixture barely any nutes or water and maximum 15 min a week in time spent and they have been alive over a year.

I can get 5 times more clones then I have space to grow so it works for me.

Growdude said:
Perhaps if you need THAT many clones,
but I keep 2 mothers in a 2x2 closet with a 90 watt T5 fixture barely any nutes or water and maximum 15 min a week in time spent and they have been alive over a year.

I can get 5 times more clones then I have space to grow so it works for me.

I like 2 have different kinds of smoke and keeping many diff strains takes a lot of space time and money. All my mothers are kept under 1 t5 they have all the warter & nutes in the jars all I have to do is wait. whitch allows me to gives more time to my budding plants and With all the people I know that grow and need clones this is the best way. I posted this for the people who are doing big grows if u r growin 4 plants then obviously this aint 4 you. I know some people may think this is waytoomany but im just getting started I only have 4 diff strains in those 60 jars I need more of a selection. I think 96 more strains will do. If Im going to risk my freedom I might as well make the front page

whooaa I didnt see anyone cloned that much 5,000 or over on one mother?
lord!!, let us know how it goes? cuz how much thc is in mother? if ya cloned too much maybe less thc in each clones by cutting lot in one time.. maybe you can do better by cut 2 or 3 each ? in little times? let us know how it goes

How does cutting clones increase or reduce thc content in the final product? What are you talking about?

I started doing some research on this and it looks like it could be a very interesting hobby even outside of its applications for MJ growth. I think I may get me one of them kits and give it a go as well stealing "samples" from other peoples plants :p.

Latest posts

Back