Over 5000 Clones Off 1 Mother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck are most people going to do with 5000 clones anyway. That's alotta hooch!

Hmmm...this is so cool...of course this propogation method has been around a long time, but it always seemed a bit out of reach for anyone who didn't have a lab to work in. If it is this simple...hmmm...a guy could travel around the country with his cloning gels and petri dishes and gather any number of strains...and then store them indefinately...hmmm...that sounds like my golden parachute idea...hmmm!!!

Peace...j.b.

P. BLAZUH said:
yea only 3 of the 30 I did made it

looks like a bomb technique, can't wait to give it a try!

sounds like you had a sterilization issue. if you take a look at any mycelium tek, they'll stress the importance of sterilization and might help you avoid this in the future. A clean room, clean clothes, and a pressure cooker go a long way........i'd suggest sterilizing all of your tools and materials (minus the tc and hormones) in a pressure cooker beforehand. hope that helps!

by the way, many thanks for this post!

-S

There are kits available around for under A$100

I think this is a fantastic method of preserving/hoaring strains.

P. BLAZUH said:
I like 2 have different kinds of smoke and keeping many diff strains takes a lot of space
i didnt grow these a buddy did;) but it just shows you that you can keep multiple mothers in a small space

skmom.jpg

ss.JPG

js3.jpg

js9.JPG

swazi.jpg

swaskunk.JPG

Swatzi skunk.JPG

Pothead420 said:
i didnt grow these a buddy did;) but it just shows you that you can keep multiple mothers in a small space

Pothead420, tell your friend he is my new god! Those are amazing! I'm into actual bonsai and had never considered cannibonsai!

This just made my day! Completely amazing!

Shakedowncat said:
Pothead420, tell your friend he is my new god! Those are amazing! I'm into actual bonsai and had never considered cannibonsai!

This just made my day! Completely amazing!
he's the first person i ever saw do that but it works out well for him he can keep 8 mothers in the space 1 regular mother takes up

hey P. BLAZUH i know its been a while since this thread has been up and running but im curious as to how they turned out?

I actually went to an Oakland cannabis club and thhey are now offering classes on how to run this setup with all materials included for i think it was sumthin like $200. Id love to have something like this, maybe in the future!

Latest posts

Back