Ozzy's 2litre bottle grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shocking. I'd be so pissed I'd have to spit.
My first thought was the maintenance man. But that's because the one time I was robbed it was the maint. man and he stoled my weed.

I work very hard in a very dangerious industry my time an energyare worth a lot.... stealing either is something that i can not stand.. burns my arse......

did you find out which one it was bro? i hate that feeling of ' i'm sure i know, but can't prove it', feeling...i know...i got ripped this summer real bad...everything... took a little work, but we caught 'em...(and no, i did not do 'em any harm)...Karma did...;) ...

did you get the next kicked off yet oz? have'nt been around much...

I did not know the boy. but he is setting in jail right now for 4 other places he broke into, just glad I moved and cleaned everthing. His next stop is the big house, and a couple old friends can't hardly wait for him to show up.

If you ever get your grow stolen CLEAN everything up and out. they get caught, and they will try to snitch on you to get themself, out of trouble.

Latest posts

Back