Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painterdude ukalijnr is in trainiing so no art work from him :p
but the little one had the day off school so here is the lastest creation

100_9027.JPG

Painter: I use both hot and depending on the day.
The Thai SS is still in veg stage and gaining everyday. Probally next month i'll kick a couple in for flower just to keep things rounded out. I

Ive talked with another grower and suggested i do atleast 4 varities to get me through the day. ...So right now just waiting on the new bulbs (dual 600 hps) and then its on ~

Love the artwork on this site. But would like to see more kids art.
Mojave, your paper art is beautiful and so creative and your cards are sooooo cute. Your family and friends must love to receive them. Let's see more!!!!! after you hit the vaporizer of course.

TC Looks like your Grandma and her friends had an awfully good time and look at the treasures she has left her loved ones. PRICELESS

and meds: we'd love to see some of your glass work. Would you post some?

I've always loved glass also. So bright and shinny. Here are a couple of china mosaics I did a few years ago. It's so much fun to create something out of someones Grandmas china as a rememberance.

IMG_2166.JPG

Picture 004.jpg

Okay here you go.... My FAVORITE ARTIST !!! Chritopher McElroy Check his web site by the same name...When I make something along these lines i can die a happy man !!!~

View attachment CM.zip

UKgirl420 said:
menupop.gif
Painterdude ukalijnr is in trainiing so no art work from him :p
but the little one had the day off school so here is the lastest creation

So UKaliJnr is working out? Good for him to hone his skills. Wish him all the good luck in the whole wide world.

The 'Little One' is quite talented, and what an imagination. May I ask who is in the submarine? Looks like a blond to me, and is that a pen or a joint in her right hand? Tell her she is the Number One Kid in the Art Club, no contest so far, she is hands above the competition, but since we don't have any competition just tell her that I just love her latest creation.

MEDS....checked out McElroy's web site....pretty amazing stuff this guy produces.....are the tea pots all glass or a combo of ceramics and glass? And how did he make the lids? I can understand why he is a hero of yours....thanks for turning me on to him

I don't take enough baths, just shower when necessary.....couldn't imagine cold water bathing but it happens all around the poor countries every day....and lots a luck getting your new bulbs

Colorado Lady....do the little birdies get to live in your great creations? I just love your imagination and creativity......thanks for posting them and allowing us to view their beauty

I like those bird houses very nice.
This is just some stuff Ive made on Photoshop.
There all just sigs that I use on other forums since you cant use sigs on this site =/
Tell me what ya think:cool:
GTag.jpg
Kush.jpg
purp.jpg

Nice oKUSHo...

Yeah Its all glass (boro) and hand made by him ! I met him at a fair riding a 22spd mtn bike carrying a Glass Milk Pitcher (sp?) I almst fell over just watching peddling along with it tucked under one arm ~

meds.....nice story about McElroy, he looked like a young kid on his web site...I visited the gallery in Seattle where he's one of MANY glass artists...WOW, I was totally blown away by some of the other glass artists

Yep ! The Glass world has some really amazing artists another is a marble maker whos specialty is flowers ! Kobuki Rocks!!!hXXp://kobukiglass.com

maybe this isn't the kind of "marble" your refering to, but i found it interesting. AmericanToyMarble.com. also article bout "blue santa"

Meds4me...Thanks so much for the kobuki glass link. What grorgeous work!!!! Yummmm

hihihi, i feel like im kinda late for this thread, but i would like to observe other atworks and display some of my own.:p

DSC_0070.png

DSC_0124 (3).png

OK, two new words, 'dope' and 'dank'.....what ever happened to 'incredible or amazing or awesome or interesting'?

o K U S H o.....just wondering how old you are....thanks for your comments

cannabis......nice work, how long have you been drawing?

meds.....hello my friend, hope you are pain free today.....I'll never look at a marble the same way ever again......absolutely incredible....

How bout "sick"....those eyes are sick? Awesome and Groovy eyes too!

Good morning Painter.....er afternoon.

Last time I lined up with my tongue out like that pic of yours some window pane fell on my tongue...... that was ages ago.

Wavin' at you down there Painter...I see you.

I once had this idea to put Window Pane on a Bible's pages....

Did you ever do any Orange Sunshine? Or Blue Osley?

I love the people with their tongues out, always have.

But good afternoon to you tc, I'm waving at ya, sending hugs and kisses and lots of good thoughts.

Oh, I got kicked off of MP for one of my Tongue Out drawings, it was a drawing of 'Bill' showing his girlfriend how big 'little Bill' was with a hand gesture.....so now I have to censure my drawings

hihi and thanks okush, painter, and tc for kind words!

i've been drawing for couple of years now. its a great way to relieve stress and smoke. haha:D

this drawing was done w my fingers.

DSC_0003.png

Latest posts

Back