Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P'Dude, I sure hope he is home safe and sound by now......holding you in my thoughts. Is this the cat that plays with Raku?

DUCK.....his nut sack is empty....MOM....thanks and he is a full grown male, beautiful, sweet and soft fur like a rabbit

UKbabe.....thanks for checking on the kittie, he still is MIA

mojave.....Raku loves all the cats, plays with the two girls but Smokey was just someone he could harass when he was drinking water out of Raku's bowl

Been spreading the search to other neighbors that live further away from our place......went down this long driveway and finally got to this house where I met the owner (who I didn't know) and he tells me about a chimney fire he had on New Year's eve, fire department saving his house, etc. He hasn't seen Smokey

Went down by the river which is below our property, half mile or so as the crow flies, talked with three different households, and no one has seen Smokey.

Both the wifey and I are yelling out the car windows when we come home just hoping to alert him that we are looking for him.

This is so sad.....thanks everyone for caring, love ya all, Pdude

DUCK.....his nut sack is empty....

Well I would not hold out much hope in finding him then. No reason for a Tom cat to go catting around if he cannot perform. I hope you the best of luck in your endeavors on finding your cat. Say High to Mrs. Painterdude for me:)

ahh p dude ,,i sure hope he turns up for you soon ,sending kitty vibes your way :peace:,

Im with UK....
sending nice find the kitty vibes up your way....
Hope you and the Missus Painter are well otherwise.

so sad to hear about your cat pdude... there is still hope for him to return, I'll send some kitty mojo your way for a safe return home!

thanks everybody......wife and I took a long walk thru the woods, wife was calling and calling and calling for him, making kitty noises, etc.

wife told me later that when he comes back he doesn't get to go outside for a month.....wifey is real positive about him returning.....I'm just sad sad sad

P-dude I think your Kitty cat is singing Born Free

Say High :ciao: to Mrs Painterdude :ciao: too

lordhighlama said:
how long has he been gone now pdude?

Since New Year's day my friend.....and thanks for the PM....now I understand your question.....maybe he just thinks he's being funny....or.....has a real sick sense of humor

pcduck said:
P-dude I think your Kitty cat is singing Born Free

Do you have an animal shelter to check? If not....welll....sorry about your kitty.

pdude i havnt given up on your cat just yet ,,toms stray away for weeks sometimes months ,,
ignore all the negative comments ,or you will be next to go ;)

hi UKbabe......yeah, this negativity sucks big time and I've been editing my finger tips just to avoid what you suggested might happen

MOM.....we are not idiots, we called the shelter the very first day, but thanks for the thought

meds.....thanks for the love.....wrote you an e-mail today but no pics yet

Making up posters today to staple around the area....wish us luck

Back when I was a young teenager, my Grandmother came and visited with her cat. The second she (my Grandmother) opened her car door that cat took off out that car door like someone lit her butt up with some alcohol. Never to be seen again...........or so we thought........ about six years later we found the cat living under a house about 1 mile away. So just maybe someday he will show up...If not stop by the shelter and get another one. There are many cats in the shelters the would just love living with you.:)

Say Hi to Mrs. Painterdude :ciao:

Ok, I won't offer any more idiotic suggestions to ya then. :rolleyes:

I hope he comes back. If he doesn't, I'm sure there's a good reason. Maybe the neighbors have better food. :p

HippyInEngland said:
I see something here, I cannot be the only one who sees it.

The second picture is made by a child.

The child used vibrant bright accurate colours associated with objects.

There is 1 very important thing this child did, look at the smile, it is an actual smile, the child sees the person being drawn as a happy smiling person.

If the child was unhappy then the drawing would show this with wrong colours used and a black smile.

Well done SL :)

I think I think too much sometimes :rolleyes:

:peace:
man, you are stoned......:D

You were my inspiration p-dude for my first drawing in 16 blue moons. :)

painterdude inspired #2.JPG

pcduck said:
You were my inspiration p-dude for my first drawing in 16 blue moons. :)

Very good ducky. :giggle:

Here kitty kitty. Meowww.

Latest posts

Back