Painterdudes Art Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI LAMA....what I never told anybody was that I was also suffering from the stomach flu.....and I had to make it to the toilet because I felt like I was losing control of the sphincter muscles....and I couldn't get upstairs for quite some time....and I was worried about making a big mess and also upsetting the wifey because she doesn't like it when I pass out

So I am taking everyone's advice and we will see what happens.....

Life is just way too precious isn't it?

Unusual-Abstract-on-Canvas.jpg

I love the perspective of that one while you were sick, Painterdude... even though he obviously has a contact high.

On sleep- I don't know who or where, but someone published a study on how the night affects and artists brain since we are known to have "insomnia" quite often. The areas responsible for creativity fired up more at night and it had something to do with darkness. Anyhow, it's great when you can establish a sleep pattern that fits instead of trying to live on an 8 to 5 schedule.

First thing I did when I quit my day job long ago was to refuse to get out of bed before 9am. Ahhhhh. And sometimes as late as 11am :)

Hi midnight.....you are the third person to mention the perspective on that particular drawing.....funny thing about it is that I had to crop it quite a bit to get that look....here is the original drawing which I'm not really nuts about...and I also added some side lighting....just to see if that would help it out any......personally, I like the cropped version much better.....

About my sleep cycle.....it's a mess

The-March-Man.jpg

Go take a look at 15th century Tryptich's

Then tell us how weird that perspective is.....

Looks "Supplicant" to me.....

Hey Col, weren't the Triptych's always about religious figures?

You are right Col, it does look like I am begging for something.....but it's just a drawing without any intentional meaning

Good afternoon everyone, I just lost an hour of precious sleep and still have to change the clocks

Nov-blondie.jpg

hi painter,, hows the time change treating you buddy. It has been rough on me this week. Hope all is well in ur neck of the woods!

Weird...just tried to give you some rep and it said i had to spread it around......lol ~"

hey their art club...
hope everyone is doing ok,, lots of posts to make up for in here.
Painter good to see ya, you too meds!!!!

Thanks Lord! okay that sounded a bit strange....lol
Yeah, gotta start the glass shop over too ! SO much gone....

Hoping everyone is safe and well ! Back to the grind.... ~"

Well I hope both of you are snug as a bug and keeping warm....the wife's son visited us over the holidays.....played some Pin Ball on his Play Station and I don't have any reaction, brain to hand sucks big time....talk to ya later

Hi P-Dude, Meds, LordLlama, and Ozzy-Dude. Lots of art lost since last march... :(

Hi ozz man and Gone2pot.......yeah, we lost lots of stuff.....and we haven't seen tater since the MP crashed

Am watching the Pack.....so I'm outta here.....everybody stay warm....Pdude

hi painter, beautiful weather here as well. Was almost 60 all weekend.

got up to 50 today buut 1 to 2 inches of snow expected tonight. Globel warming you got to love it. hahaha

oh man that sux ozzy, all our snow just melted off. Bout time for the contractor to get started on the septic. Hope it stays warm long enough to get it done.

Latest posts

Back