Painting with Bob Ross

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. I was just wondering how many of you have ever watched Painting With Bob Ross? He is no longer with us but they still run his tv show. This dude is the shizit. :aok:

bob_ross_csg008_night_light.jpg

fotobobross_160.jpg

Oh hell ya. i used to watch. al lthe happy , happy clouds and trees. ant he hair!fro on a whitey. my dad has the bob ross starter set for painting..

Nice one TBG :)

Yes ive seen a lot of his stuff.

They even made a game (Nintendo I think)

He was only 52 when he went.

hXXp://www.bobross.com/

interesting... i wake up at 3:30 in the AM, can't go bake to sleep, and this is the first post i run into. That painting of the lighthouse speaks to my soul. Its as though, all my worries are put at ease and the power to rule my own life has come to full bloom. Thank you TBG and thank you Bob Ross.

Yup this dude was great at what he did that's for sure. I was always like what the hell is he doing now that looks like total crap.:confused2: End result was always a masterpiece. ;) He would bring in his baby squirrel's and stuff. :p

bob ross= the man, loved watching that guy paint, priceless commentary imo.

Really just made you want to "Live" in his paintings, man, guy did some nice work!

Oh I remember sitting in front of the TV eating homemade croutons as a kid watching his show, mans talented thats for sure.

Does anyone remember Count Dante? Bob Ross looks like him.

if you go to youtube.com and look up bob ross there is a spoof on the joy of painting,,,bob smoking a bong as he paints funny stuff,,,,,,p,l,r

I'll have to check it out rasta. ;) Hows life treating you and lady rasta?
rasta said:
if you go to youtube.com and look up bob ross there is a spoof on the joy of painting,,,bob smoking a bong as he paints funny stuff,,,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back