Paranoia??? That's the Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LowRider

Reaction score
Well after yesterdays news buzz there was talks that it makes you paranoid. Well how does it make you paranoid? Me its looking around for the Cops, other than that i could care less. My family knows my endeavours so i fear them not. So are you paranoid when smoking beyond law enforcement?

i'll be back later to see the comments.

to tell you the truth , when i was 19 it was diffrent , i used to smoke everywere any time , i drive my car with windows closed and tinted 70% dark from the sides , and 20% from front and back and i smoke my big rocket launcher from that anime cartoon 3x3eyes , yes a big *** rocketlauncher , everyday while going to university , i set up 2 , 1 for the go and 1 for the going home part ,. + a small container which i keep in 15 grams of crushed to small little pieces of powder and that container is in a small pencil case with a lighter and a T88 Pipe , yes i called it a T88 because it has the mouth of the T88 turbo . through out uni times , while driving i smoke my pipe , no fear at all , + ive been pulled over for speeding couple of times , once he pulls me over i open my windows ..... and the police man smiles , =) and let me go , i think the neighborhood is great where im at because im guessing these cops are one of us lol.
oh well , and then the greatnext thing happened is , i was fed up with jays , i quited smoking jays but i didnt quit my T88 , however i went to the smoking accessories shop and bought 2 bongs , 1 BIG BONG which we called it Uncles Wam , and 1 Small bong which fits in my pepsi holder in my car which is good size bong believe me , i dont put water in it but i have a bottle of water in my car so i get my hits fresh before going to uni or before even leaving my car , i had 2 hits my friend had 2 hits , we said ok listen up we open door together and close fast , where do you think we parked , in the middle of the city lol! what an adventure , we open the door and closed fast and walked towards starbucks we see the walking sign its green we walk we reach half way i say **** wheres my wallet my friend said cross the street i said no my wallet then my friend ran out of options he said lets go , we ran like cops to the car turned it on and made a burn out all the way , yes we drift and smoke , we walk in groups , we are seen but when you have no fear you get no fear , when you have fear like now after you grow up you get fear.

Err...^^^ WHAT? I dunno if it's me... but That made no sense to me other than the not living in fear bit.

I don't get paranoid other than the fact that maybe my family or the police will find me...

If it was legal... I wouldnt be paranoid. Simple as that.

Proper punctuation would bring some sense to his post.

i get paranoid because ive been in trouble before and the mentality of "that stuff happens to other people, not me" is gone. i get scared because even though nobody knows whats going on in here, all it would take would be one single slip up, a nosy repairman for example or those pesky neighbors who just let themself in when they introduce themself, is all it would take to send me to jail. jail would mean the end of my job, my family would hate me, i'd be kicked out of college, etc. thats why i get paranoid and then i think to myself if the law had even an ounce of common sense and this was legal, i wouldnt be feeling this way. mostly my paranoia just leads to anger, then i smoke another bowl :)

Latest posts

Back