Parcero needs your help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parcero

Viajero
Reaction score
I might be back in the growing side of MJ in a bit, not sure yet but maybe.
Went thru some old post and now I remember that the old server collapsed few years back and I lost all post from those grows at 2010. There was valuable information from you guys that went missing and now I need to find that information again. I remember and dont remember an Australian fellow who was really helpfull to me in those days and knew everything about soils and stuff over there. If by any chance you still here and remember me please let me now of you. Either here or PM me.

Your sincerely Parcero

Parcero,

If you don't find your friend, I, along with others gladly will assist you in your current efforts.
We are all here to assist, help and further each other's common interests.
Feel free to ask anything you may need and good luck in finding your friend.

:)

Cheers Sherrwood. Thanks for your help. He might have changed his name or jumped forums, who knows. Or maybe he is still here and maybe 1 day I remember his user name.
Anyways, seeds have been ordered now let us see if I find a spot to grow them.

A very good day to all of you.

Parcero

Hey Parcero, how are you and my Aussie pal TwoHighCrimes? :w00t:

Hey Parcero--good to hear from you. Haven't heard from TwoHighCrimes in a while. However, I am sure you can find someone here to help with your soil questions.

Welcome back Paracero...

Good job Art, ART, how are you????

YES! Thats the one, TwoHighCrimes! I moment ago I thought I remembered his name and PM him, no answer. Looked like hes been of a bit as well. Thank you all so much for that.
But you know all this and already offered your help, thank you for that too. Good to be back.
I'll be asking so much and I know this is the place to get help.

Thanks again to all :48:

Parcero

Hey Parcero, how are you and my Aussie pal TwoHighCrimes? :w00t:

Art, I am well. Excited to get back to grow some stuff. Let us stay in touch. Dont know whats waiting for me but Im guessing outdoor AK47...

Be Well

YES! Thats the one, TwoHighCrimes! I moment ago I thought I remembered his name and PM him, no answer. Looked like hes been of a bit as well. Thank you all so much for that.
But you know all this and already offered your help, thank you for that too. Good to be back.
I'll be asking so much and I know this is the place to get help.

Thanks again to all :48:

Parcero

I know it's tough over there, Parcero. The last I heard from THC, his wife had gone around the bend and they split up, she received custody of his son and was a travellin man now sorting out a new home and furniture. That was a few years ago, though. Nice to see you back!

Latest posts

Back