passed the old fashion way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberquest

Junior GreenThumb
Reaction score
not a method thats widley used anymore but i passed my piss test the good old fashion way.

yep thats right, i just stopped smoking for 30days and pissed clean as a whistle.

no crazy methods, no store bought additives, no drinking gallons and gallons of water, and no changes at all to my diet.

it actually might not have been a full 30days, but i am super excited i passed.

it was for a job and i knew they tested so before i even applied i got cleaned out, my one plant in flower has only about three weeks let on her so i am gonna hold out to make her my celebration smoke. i am gonna get soooooooo high, it will be like my first time smoking again, cant wait.

cyberquest said:
not a method thats widley used anymore but i passed my piss test the good old fashion way.

yep thats right, i just stopped smoking for 30days and pissed clean as a whistle.

no crazy methods, no store bought additives, no drinking gallons and gallons of water, and no changes at all to my diet.

it actually might not have been a full 30days, but i am super excited i passed.

it was for a job and i knew they tested so before i even applied i got cleaned out, my one plant in flower has only about three weeks let on her so i am gonna hold out to make her my celebration smoke. i am gonna get soooooooo high, it will be like my first time smoking again, cant wait.
thats great to hear that u passed man. im sure ur gonna get supper high now lol enjoy

yeah i was officially told that i will now no longer have to worry about a test unless i am seriously injured at work where i would be trying to claim a workmans compensation claim.

and i already couldnt hold out, soon as i walked thru the door my brother was smoking a bowl and i took one puff :rofl: just one though, that was about a hour a go and i still have a good little buzz. i do wanna hold out though for a full on blaze until my plants are finished. maybe one puff here and there though.... :D

cyberquest said:
yeah i was officially told that i will now no longer have to worry about a test unless i am seriously injured at work where i would be trying to claim a workmans compensation claim.

and i already couldnt hold out, soon as i walked thru the door my brother was smoking a bowl and i took one puff :rofl: just one though, that was about a hour a go and i still have a good little buzz. i do wanna hold out though for a full on blaze until my plants are finished. maybe one puff here and there though.... :D
glad eveything is looking good for u man. hey smoke with the plants then u both will be happy lol peace bro

Latest posts

Back