Paypal?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diversified

Old Timer
Reaction score
I tried ordering from Attitude but for some reason my card was rejected. It is a Mastercard bank card and has plenty of money on it. I used it for other things before and after I tried using it at Attitude. I also have a paypal account with plenty of money in it. Attitude doesn't have that as an option. Are there any seed banks that will accept paypal? Attitude has a great deal right now, so I would prefer to use them.

Hello Diversified :)

Paypal has a clause where its policy is to freeze and hold monies associated with unlawful activities.

No seedbank will use it.

:peace:

NEVER use paypal....read the fine print

i tried ordering from attitude multiple times but my card wouldnt go through. ended up going with dope-seeds. had no issues with them.

Ya know,

I really am comfortable with Nirvana, they are discrete, prompt, and understand the idea behind low key, and stealth.

Truth for ya is I almost threw out a twenty bean order, cause I had a hard time finding it in my package that I recieved, that's how good they have been to me.

I do hope that you find, and get what your hearts desires are, and if so then hey post a pic or two so we can join in your excitement, and good growing...

smoke in peace
much love
KK:cool:

They've been bouncing my credit card lately too.

Latest posts

Back