PC Grow box input

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokensmoke10

Reaction score
For a while, I've been wanting to grow a personal plant in a PC grow box and kept thinking about building one myself but have recently thought about just buying an already made one (reasonably priced) online.

Has anyone bought one of these that can say whether it's a good buy or not?

Never bought one nor have I built one but I've seen some members on here who built theirs from designs from the ones people sell.

If I was going do a PC grow I would look into the prices it would cost you to build one then prices on one that you can buy. When pricing out, take the demensions into consideration. You might be able to find a PC bigger or the place were you may buy the unit might offer a bigger size.

some of my friends has like lawn closet from home depot as their grow closet, and theres smaller and bigger lawn storage use as grow box too.. I was thinking about grow one from rubbermaid.. along with headlights with timer / water drip system soil grows hmm? T5 could do the job but hassle with the rubbermaid u know?

I'm actually growing in a DYI rubbermaid tub that only works ok from what i've seen. Of coarse i'm not the best handyman which is a reason why i want to buy a grow box thats premade.

Latest posts

Back