Pebbles. My first indoor floro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devin420

normal?
Reaction score
This is a friend of mines plant and hes pretty much doin the same thing i am. This ISNT the same plant ive showd you before.

ok, so its bag seed. Were usin soil from walmart.

all organic nutrients. used seedling mix till about 4 weeks then switched to budswell. same as devins

i foilage feed once in the mornig and once before i shut the lights off.(its on 12/12)

i still feed through soil though.

im usin a plant light from walmart thats a 40 watt, a 3 foot 60 watt plant eco light, 2 22 inch grow lights that are like 15 or 20 watts a peice, and 2 CFLs one thats a 150 watt equivelent and one thats a 120 watt equivelent.

but its about 8 or 9 weeks old. so if you can please check out what i have and give me your feed back.

random2 012.jpg

random2 013.jpg

random2 014.jpg

random2 016.jpg

random2 017.jpg

random2 018.jpg

random2 022.jpg

PN he said hes on 12/12 so go w/ red side of the spectrum. cover that container/pot so roots arent exposed to light. how long have you been on 12/12 cycle? looks good fro the lights you are useing. id def back off on foliar feeding in flower

Nice!!...however...i gotta say showin your tattoos and/or any other revealing marks is kinda dumb...not bein an ***...just sayin

spaceface said:
Nice!!...however...i gotta say showin your tattoos and/or any other revealing marks is kinda dumb...not bein an ***...just sayin

lol... when I saw the pic with the tat, I immediately thought "well that doesn't seem smart" but I didn't want to be a "richard" and say it, but since you rang the bell I'll second it ;)

A richard! haha! pretty funny. That is a nice looking plant. Eh get a HPS save money and keep your plants happy.

Latest posts

Back