Pet Names..getting peed off now..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Effen Gee said:
2 cat's Bleezy and Upgrayedd

...and about 70 cichlids, unnamed.

African Cichlids I hope? I've had the same 3 for 3 years. One guy has totally taken over the tank and only lets the others come out to eat and explore on his terms. :p

2 HUGE oscars too...unnamed.

You have a good idea here Thorn, If you people want to name my pair of sleek preadatory, overly aggressive oscars, shoot.

...as far as a name for your dog...how about Trogdar.

The Effen Gee said:
.how about Trogdar.

The Burninator?

trogdor.png

hehe you guys are great, thanks :)

Well we went to choose out of 2 black bitches, one lively and inquisitive and one lazy and shy. We all chose the lively waggy one hehe. I told my therapist and he said he woulda gone for the lazy one! Got LOADS of names now thanks to you guys, the top ones at the moment are Phoebe, Shola, Jett... I can't remember the others. My dad wanted Molly, so we had Milly and Molly :rolleyes: My mum has a tendency of coming up with god-darn-awful names that remind us of nasty or stupid people lol.

Well I'm gonna have to call her Thorn aren't I :p hehe just kiddin, y'all know it'll be Hick :rofl:

Gonna check our that ISP thing... the boyfriend did a virus check while I was out last night and it found nothing :( Think I might start studying computing then I might actually understand this piece of junk! :rolleyes:

Okay sweetie. Here are some of the names I had thought about for some of my pets: Beatrice, Winston, Brook, Teddy, Bishop, Fargo, Chief, Drusilla?(weird huh, but that was after a bowl), Torry, Saucer, Humphrey (Hump for short, you know), Denton, and last but not least, Casey. You could have a contest and draw from the list!!:D

When me and my old lady bought our cats we named the girl Mollie (for MDMA) and the boy Cody (Codeine). LOL! And my siamese is named General Tso for general tso's chicken.

I have a gorgeous leopard gecko that I couldn't think of a name for so it's name became Geico. And neither of my turtle's have names either.

And none of my four house mice are named. They'll probably just be food for someone's snake one day.

Let me rip this bowl and maybe I can think of a good name.

:fly: Mal C :fly:

mal_crane said:
When me and my old lady bought our cats we named the girl Mollie (for MDMA) and the boy Cody (Codeine). LOL! And my siamese is named General Tso for general tso's chicken.

I have a gorgeous leopard gecko that I couldn't think of a name for so it's name became Geico. And neither of my turtle's have names either.

And none of my four house mice are named. They'll probably just be food for someone's snake one day.

Let me rip this bowl and maybe I can think of a good name.

:fly: Mal C :fly:
I have a bearded dragon as well. Actually, my son's. But I don't see him taking the lizard to college with him. His name is Drago. But not such a good name for a dog.

Stardust,Nova,Cannibus:bong: ,,,Woops,,Im high again.:rolleyes:

Hey Thorn here's a name to think about Dee-Oh-Gee...I raised Beagles yrs ago and that is what I called one of my Breeder lines...I was told thats where we get the name DOG from an Indian word for canines is what I was told but not for sure just thought it sounded cool....

large dog?
boy- Hercules
girl- querl
Small?
Boy- G.G. Or jeejee lol i like that one.
girl- idk, i rele don't like small dogs haha

hey thorn ,,,,,,my cats are pearl and patrick and a fish called squidsworth
:spongebob fans )also i have a molly ,,,who is lively ,,,doesnt tire ,,,likes to cause mischief and totally adorable ,,loves spongebob ,,its just that shes my rugrat ,,,not cat:rofl:

_Sir Smokes Alot_ said:
large dog?
boy- Hercules
girl- querl
Small?
Boy- G.G. Or jeejee lol i like that one.
girl- idk, i rele don't like small dogs haha

Thorn said:
I think their going for a *****, so it would be a female name we need.

lol but thanks you i just realised i didn't what breed she is. she's another black labrador. one more day to go!!!!

This has been the slowest week ever! I'm got the puppy to look forward to this weekend, plus the boyfriend's birthday plus we not smoked all week cos we been saving out last bag of weed for the weekend :rolleyes: my god its gone slow! I'm up early cos i gotta listen out for the door bell incase the cage comes for the pup. My goodness its going slow!

Anyway.. the computer wouldn't let me do a system restore to before the last updates or a disk clean up so it was prett obvious there was something nasty on it. SO in the end In had to do a full system recovery. the pc is back on its feet but is not connected to the internet just yet. So using someone elses now (shhhh) :p

Anyway thanks for all the brilliant names and info, really interesting :) everyone seems to be swaying towards Phoebe now, but i told mum that she won't be sure until they get her back home and see what she does with our 7 year old lab, her cat, my rats and my boyfriends chinchilla lol what a zoo! :eek: :D

Latest posts

Back