pets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedutchmaster3

Pot smoker extraordinaire
Reaction score
does anyone have any crazy pets? i met some lady today who had a capuchin monkey...it was nuts it followed her around and when it had to drop one it would tug on her shirt, than run behind the tree and do its business

i used to keep earth worms in a plastic tupperware container. used to love the things and played with them, cut them up (cause they multiply that way) - all this was when i was 10 years old. i remember seeing huge ones after the rain.

funny, you hardly see earthworms in my old neighbourhood around anymore:confused:

no crazy pets here just spoiled ones:rolleyes: this is my 6 years olds birthday present, STUPID DOG. :D

storm.jpg

well here are my pets.
the cats name is "Bubba"
the male dogs name is "jake"
and the female dogs name is charlotte"
both dogs are full black labs.

MVC-003F.JPG

MVC-004F.JPG

MVC-008F.JPG

MVC-009F.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

MVC-012F.JPG

MVC-015F.JPG

how old is your dog?
male is 1 1/2 and the female is 2.
she was in heat all last week so i think we may be getting puppies.
i love puppies.
anyone interested in full black lab pups?
both parents are AKC certified and all that good stuff.

night501 said:
how old is your dog?
male is 1 1/2 and the female is 2.
she was in heat all last week so i think we may be getting puppies.
i love puppies.
anyone interested in full black lab pups?
both parents are AKC certified and all that good stuff.

yeah sure, just give me your name, address, and phone number and i will cruise by in the patty wagon and pick them up :rofl:

you goof :D if you gave them away to people here you would also be giving away yourself :rofl:

i have an 8' albino burmese python and a 4' american alligator that i got from florida

man i got pit bull (99 lbs) that is usualy quite but my dog love beer,
when i give him some ( like a bottle )
the whole night this sucka will act like wolf makin whole bunch of noise, call that normal .?? :)

I new a store owner that had this mean monkey out back in a cage. The monkey was really mean and it would spit and throw s*** on you. Everyone hated it. There were a bunch of pallets close to its cage and one day the owner was burning boxes out back on a windy day. The burning boxes blew over agains the pallets and caught them fire and the fire burnt the monkey up too a crisp. I bet he was hoppen his *** off for a little while slim Not a fan of monkeys let them stay in there own country or the zoo. lol im just joking. I love monkeys but he did burn up.

Latest posts

Back