PH balanced water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncleSativa

Reaction score
A Friend of mine never PH balances his water and i thought this was important! He says as long as the soil is Ph'd all should be fine. I'm wondering, am i wasting my time PH'ing my water? Will moss and kelp keep the soil PH'd? This is his first time growing and he thinks he knows it all and i wanted some feedback from you guys to show him how important this process is. Also what will happen if not PH'd. I told him the plant will morph. True/False? HELP A BROTHER HELP A BROTHER :)

If you don't ph your water and monitor the run off from your plants you could wind up causing a nutrient lock out later in your grow and doing serious harm to your plants. Let him learn the hard way, I got a buddy like that to and I no longer offer him advice because like your friend he's got it all figured out. I just laugh as I outgrow him. He's started to come around now and is asking me for help with his sick plants. I just point him to the forums and tell him to read. Losing a crop will be good for him and next time he will do his research and believe me when I tell him how important it is to read as much as you can.

i grew on and off from 93-2000 without ever changin my ph level in my water.i had many problems through the years and never could seem to find out what was causin them,in 2000 i found out what ph was.i grew on and off this whole time and never knew,due to the fact i just grew bag seed and thaught i knew what i needed to grow a weed.since adjusting ph levels,i've noticed an amazing improvement in my grows. when you adust your ph,you leaves will stay healthier,your plant will be less stressed out,they'll grow faster,and like totor said,adjusting it will decrease the chances tremendously of have nute lock out or other serious problems in the future.tell him to quit bein lazy and try adjustin his ph,he'll be happy he did.-peace bro

PH & PPM meters will have your grow dialed in and all growers wanting more out of there plants should know what is going in and coming out of your containers or hydro setups. for years i have never tested or balanced my PH and still grow some bomb smoke time and time again but would still luv to get it truly dialed in one day.

Latest posts

Back