Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is from my bedroom window last night.

sky red.JPG

Hippy, we must be in the same part of the world, my window presented me with almost the EXACT same sky yesterday :)

Ahhh we may not have the weather, but we do have our views us UK folk ;)

Haha

Your in trouble now Melissa, my little darling keeps trying to take my wallpaper off with her claws GGRRRRRR

i love the pics guys and you kitten is so cute melissa. and mom i can not believe you dog climbs trees i have never seen a dog do that before

Apparently so (UGHHHH)...

1.) Cornellius, that's ROUGH.
2.) Cornellius... thats rough in a GOOD WAY.

Everybody loves a shocker of a pic :)

I don't know about anyone else here, but I WISH I had the ability to do that ^ :O!

hey RBH, nice pets dude. i just read all you pro's are disappearin, glad to see your still around;)

melissa said:
:rofl: is she drinking what i think shes drinking?

I just want people to think what you are thinking but that is just thinking. =)

Sebstarr said:
Apparently so (UGHHHH)...

1.) Cornellius, that's ROUGH.
2.) Cornellius... thats rough in a GOOD WAY.

Everybody loves a shocker of a pic :)

Thank you, most of my photographs are actually shockers, one day I should upload my slide shows. XD

parkingjoe said:
990 ktm duke beating sp2's and all other 1000 cc bikes at loacl race few weeks back and he is basically on a sit up and beg type bike with no fairings.:eek:

other is vw camper on the way to somerset last year @ 90mph with one hand on the wheel.:holysheep:

lol

pkj

LOL

I used to pray for the rain, when I competed in 600cc supersport, early 90s.

I could then play with the big boys in the 750 and 1300 open, who had very big wallets.

Mallory
Cadwell
Three Sisters
Pembray
Snetterton
Oulton Park
Thruxton

Latest posts

Back