Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my pet snails
100_2740.JPG100_2741.JPG

and pearl a week older
100_2764.JPG

Hippy/Mel

Tous le monde

Take a note out of you French cousins cook book.
Collect your snails and wash them in running water .
Next place them in a big container a layer of snails and a hand full of rock salt.
The snails will issue a lot of foam in what is called disgorging themselves.
After the salt treatment above, place the snails into boiling water where they are left for three minutes after the water has boiled again.

Serve with a sauce of your choice.

Be it HP or Heinz :rolleyes:

MoietSnail.jpg

bud.uncle said:
Hippy/Mel

Tous le monde

Take a note out of you French cousins cook book.
Collect your snails and wash them in running water .
Next place them in a big container a layer of snails and a hand full of rock salt.
The snails will issue a lot of foam in what is called disgorging themselves.
After the salt treatment above, place the snails into boiling water where they are left for three minutes after the water has boiled again.

Serve with a sauce of your choice.

Be it HP or Heinz :rolleyes:

Suits my appetite! Though I cook them for 15 minutes at least! I just wash them, place them in warm water, as soon as water starts to boil, I add vinegar and salt. Small amounts, taking care of foam and viola! Cyprus style!

And the one that the man in photograph is holding is one of the most savouriness kind!

Cornellius said:
Suits my appetite! Though I cook them for 15 minutes at least! I just wash them, place them in warm water, as soon as water starts to boil, I add vinegar and salt. Small amounts, taking care of foam and viola! Cyprus style!

And the one that the man in photograph is holding is one of the most savouriness kind!
Ha Ha

I hope when you collect then, you starve them for at least 3 days 1st.
and
Your choice of sauce
Would be?

bud.uncle said:
Ha Ha

I hope when you collect then, you starve them for at least 3 days 1st.
and
Your choice of sauce
Would be?

I feed them with mere bread, starving them is not enough. Feed them with bread for at least a week. I do not like any sauce, vinegear while boiling is enough to give them a decent taste, least for my appetite.

but still beautiful.. hehe...
actually this is my first baby and iam still a noob.
wish me luk.
:)

Yo Ho and WOW,
Those are a bunch of great pics for certain, SM your roses look very happy. Yes that does look like a immature goshawk, but maybe a bit too small, I'm almost thinking female coopers hawk or female red-tail, either way beautiful as is the young deer. I love the abstracts too too much.
Here are some interesting ones for your eyes;
moonshadow1_preview.jpgPicture 068.jpgPicture 040.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

moonshadow1_preview.jpg

Picture 068.jpg

Picture 040.jpg

Latest posts

Back