Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like to experiment with the pict when iam high :p

_MG_0635.jpg

weed1 copy.jpg

Well as I sit here and finish my work day 15 hours after it started, counting the 3 hours on and off ive been here, the morning break for 2 hours and the lunch break where I drove to town to eat a pubery its time for me to sign off, I worked a total of 2 hours ;) ... as I sit here looking out of my patio window I can see the light green hue only a gardener will recognise as a prelude to sunset soon to visit, so its time for me to do the last snail and slug hunt of the day (trust me, you indoors growers have it easy :rofl:), so here is my plan .....

Im going for a walk to my greenhouse, I may be a little while ..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

top load 1.JPG

top load 2.JPG

wow those are good pics guys hey parkingjoe you should get a pic of you dog that would be cool lol :)

HippyInEngland said:
Another morning visitor, I never kill these, I only kill if im going to eat it, what I do with these is I send them on vacation (pick them up and throw them into my neighbours garden :rofl:)

Hip

next time you are taking a pic like this

could you get your partner to take a pic of you in the process

HippyInEngland said:
You need salting!

P.s. I see you get stabbing claw marks on your thigh too :rofl:

:rofl: i wish it was my thigh ,,its my 5 yrs old :rofl:

Holy ish that dog is HUGE. Is that edited? Those other shots are beautiful KK, they are now in my wallpapers.

Latest posts

Back