Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh i just went to it and noticed u seen that already lol my bad! Gonna upload some piccies for that...

Isn't this lady just the cutest?!

Doggy!.JPG

I have seen many Redtail soaring above my place, but never seen one in a tree here. Caught it's shadow on the road in front of me, then when it landed, I pulled out the camera and rolled down the window. Took the first picture, and was snapping the second when it flew.

This is either a Redtail or a Red Shouldered Hawk. The Redtail is the largest (I beleive) hawk in our area. This bird just didnt seem as large as a Redtail should be. Also there are more bands on this birds tail than a Redtail should have. The Bird was perched in a spot that can clearly see an area of road that I have seen many quail cross.

redtail 1.JPG

redtail 2.JPG

Hey killa ya might wanna delete those pictures of yourself as it's not a very good idea. :cop: Ya know what i mean. ;) Also we don't allow Photo Bucket or Image Shack picture service to be used on this site for saftey reasons. I hope you understand as we are looking out for the saftey of our members. If ya need help getting pictures up another way just give a yell. ;)

Back when we were kids i remember it freezing over Hippy. Doesn't anymore though as it doesn't really get cold enough. I would say maybe half of it freezes these days. Good enough for some ice fishing. ;)

Here are some pics I have taken over the last year.

The first 4 are of Yosemite in the winter of 07/08. I was arrested in Yosemite for a Joint. Yes, one joint. Well, I had to go to court during the winter, so I got these shots

Number 5 is something Tony Hawk players might recognize,

Number 6 is a Seagull nest I found in SF

7 is of Monterey Bay Aquarium.

8 is South Lake Tahoe from my room at Harrahs.

9 and 10 are my favs. Leaving Yosemite, I saw these coyotes next to the road. They even posed for me.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

WOW norcalhal those pictures are all absolutely amazing! Where abouts is the tony hawks one?

These pictures were taken by my mum and dad in their recent holiday (still in the UK though). Not fantastic quality, but just breathtaking really. Wish I could have seen them myself :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Thanks Thorn.

The pic of the tubes is in SF off of the Embarcadaro. It was in one of the first Tony Hawk games.

THPS haha that game was sick man, it had like roswell as the last level i think. man the good ole skate crew days, goodtimes, yup goodtimes.

Latest posts

Back