Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just went out to water my tomatoes and found this on a leaf :confused: :shocked: :confused:

:peace:

2 leaf 1.JPG

2 leaf 2.JPG

Here's a few pics of some of my friends i feed in the stream at the end of my garden.
I love the eels they are so used to being fed they will take food from my hand.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

006.JPG

004.JPG

007.JPG

Sweet red tractor mom k+ ( i have a tractor fetish )

Heres one of 1 of my babys playing in the muck....theres a little dog under there somewhere i promise:hubba:

005.JPG

tcbud said:
This one's for you Hick, along 395, near Honey Lake, Ca.:D
(says Hicks Rd, thot it would show up better.)

Nice dogs GMT.

HA!!!.. I bet you a dollar it's a dead end!. ... Story of my life :p

Hicks Rd crosses the highway there, one side the Serria, other side Honey Lake. Prolly Dead Ends both ways :cool: .

I was just about to close the gate, just looking at the girls. This Humming bird came up to me, and hovered about three feet from my face. Then moved over to the tomato, I couldnt believe the camera caught it. I got her landed on the back fence too, but that pic seemed too grainy to post.

The Sunburst cheery tomato.

a sunburst cherry tomatoe.JPG

a humming bird.JPG

TC i have the same ones growing here too but i thought they were sun sugar cherry tomato's.

HIE that one you have that link for is a true butterfly the one i have doesnt have the striped antenna plus it had burn marks on the underside of its wings form flying into lights namely my back porch light :D

Latest posts

Back