Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And more.;)

MDGC0180-400.jpg

MDGC0054-400.jpg

MDGC0084-400.jpg

MDGC0033-400.jpg

MDGC0002-400.jpg

And yet a one more. This is the last ones for now. I have more I will post later. Enjoy!:48:

MDGC0040-400.jpg

NICE!!!!... our bucks antlers are just getting to the branching stage here, not as far developed as yours yet.

These are from an elk farm in Collbran Co, I forgot to zoom so youll have to click on them. Taken yesterday.
DSCF2332.JPG

DSCF2333.JPG

Irish said:
nice trail cam shots thomas.:cool:

edit> hick, the dates on the cam shows 08. i see felt on them still...

heee hee... well you know what I was looking at then,.. or "NOT" looking at anyway :p
felt..? errrr velvet we call it out west :hubba:

and some elk, not on an elk ranch..;) the elk are doin' the "zooming"..:p

herd.jpg

holebulls1959.JPG

00010.jpg

00013.jpg

Those are some awesome elk pics Hick. My pics are actually from last year. I used my dad's cam and he didn't have the book to tell me how to change the date. I could have looked it up on line but I said screw it and just put it out. I actually harvested two of them with my bow. They were my two biggest to date so it was pretty cool to have live pics of my two biggest bucks.

Irish said:
nice trail cam shots thomas.:cool:

edit> hick, the dates on the cam shows 08. i see felt on them still...
Thanks Irish. I have a bunch more that I will post as soon as I hunt them down. They are on disc somewhere.:48:

I was up by Marble again today, runoff is really kicking in.

DSCF2365.JPG

DSCF2367.JPG

DSCF2400.JPG

DSCF2401.JPG

on my travels in b.c canada. first pic on,
water falls, kokanee spawning,marmot, black tusk volcano (whistler),ram, mnt Robson, ram, baby feeding, big mofo, bella coola, bald eagle, bird family

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_2703.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

good big horn sheep.JPG

IMG_2763.JPG

IMG_2784.JPG

mom @ baby elk feeding.JPG

nice elk.JPG

IMG_3034.JPG

IMG_3071.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

It might be hard to see what exactly that tree to the lower left is, but it's a manzanita 'tree'. I use quotations around tree because it's a shrub but it was the first time I had ever seen one with a single trunk that was so big (25-30 ft, nearly record breaking).

Also, that rock wall in the last picture is about 30 ft tall. It provides great shelter from wind and morning sun for animals. I have walked up on coyotes and many other animals while hiking there. I remember once there were two owls kind of battling with some other birds... It was a great sight.

Pretty around Marble fer sure nova!.. nice pics from everyone!..
doin' some smoked, pulled pork sam'iches today. :hubba: Been sitting in the 'fridge absorbing the rub overnight. ;)..Just put the roasts on the smoker minutes ago. 225* and mesquite wood!

Step1.JPG

two hours in, we start the baste/mop...

step2.JPG

:rofl: Irish!... 'fleeced' by a stripper :p... oh wait! :eek: "fleeced"?... is that like wool? :doh:

here we are at about 4 hrs in. Internal temp is @ about 160*, rendering, breaking down the fats now! :hubba:

step3(4hrs).JPG

@ 6 hours they were transferred into a large foil pan andcovered, to bring them to an internal 190-195F. They/ve been in the roaster for about an hour here.

step4(6hours).JPG

i like my stuff well dun to son but your haveing a laugh ant ye big chap,,,, meny hours you bbq them things for?? did you get baked and forget bout them? peace [j]:holysheep:

Latest posts

Back