Photos of my harvest...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sap_boy said:
Thanks, Cam

Unfortunately, the s**t isn't getting me very high at all. I'm going to cure it for four weeks to see if anything changes, but it looks like I may have ended up with nine ounces of garbage.

Boo-urns!
I'm sorry,
Trust me..I know how much work it is, I certainly hope that more curing will help the situation. If it doesn't, Knowing what a pain in the a** it is.......it is more than apparent that you have the talent and knowledge to make much, much more:aok:.

Best of Luck To You My Friend,
Cam

welp, my weed didnt get me high till it was dried and cured properly, iam quite sure your in the same boat. just wait, it'll be good :D i dry mine/hang cure for 15 days straight.

well if your weed doesn't get you high then i have a little tip, trade is a good way to scavange goods and money.

hey thats awesome sap is that from one plant if soEDITamazing man...yeh it will get stronger with a cure but you must be a mojor toker if that dont stone ya fella

well done anyways fella

pkj

I smoke some fairly low-grade stuff once a day in the evening, so I don't know how much of a "major" toker I am. I now have nine ounces of stuff that doesn't even get me buzzed. Still waiting, I'll let it cure without opening the jars at all for the next three weeks....

I have harvested 4 out of 5 plants now. Dried trimmed buds with a fan in a dark room for 7 days. Some Now in bags being aired. Others curing!

I have harvested mine at different stages of tricome colour.
1st plant 70% milky 30% clear.. a nice light up high.
2nd all milky. much stronger up high
3rd 20% amber 80% milky even stronger up and a little body high
4th 50% amber/milky as you would expect stron both ways.
5th TBA will wait until 70% amber 30% milky.. Its still growing in November! and is very late flowering sativa strain Super silver haze. was worried for a bit as not much smell last week. Now it is stinking.

Its possible you have harvested a tiny bit early. But it will get stronger if it is cured well. The smell will go then come back stronger.

Good luck

Sap_Boy Look Man, You need to Cure them Plants Better mon,Try using ya Fingers to take all the little leaves off Your Bud Man,Thats why don't git high

u Want to Smoke the Bud not the Little Leaves Around the Bud
Better Luck next time

Best place to Dry your Bud is Out Side under a Shady Spot mon

SmokeGood

Good lookin' harvest. If its dried and cured properly, are you trying the larger buds or the smaller popcorn buds? The larger buds will most likely be more mature.

Well its had some time now, how about a smoke report.
Either way you grew some nice buds.

Sorry dude those buds looks so bunk!
bummer
i dont see any crystals at all man!

Ive grown out a few bummers too!
dont be too sad

just get better genetics next time !

HEYMON said:
Sorry dude those buds looks so bunk!
bummer
i dont see any crystals at all man!

Ive grown out a few bummers too!
dont be too sad

just get better genetics next time !

Has nothing to do with the genetics, he just had to harvest a bit too early is all due to weather conditions.

Latest posts

Back