Pics of my bag seed grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbg6231

Reaction score
Here is my bag seed grow I mistakenly thought was sativa but after a little research and observations concluded it was definitely indica. So what do you guys think about her She is 3ft.:D
2009_01290002-1.jpg

2009_01290005-1.jpg

Tut.

Upload the pics from your comp MBG

WE have a free and easy way to upload pics.

Linking pics in from an outside host is putting you and the clickers at risk.

:peace:

Sorry but I don't save my pics I delete everything from my comp and whatever source I got these pics from. No offense but I'm kind of sketchy on your way of uploading picks.

Being paranoid about a system you do not have a full understanding of is a waste of negative thoughts. External links connecting us users on this site is something to be paranoid about. Uploading pics to this site is no different that visiting it yourself. As a member or not.

mbg6231 said:
Sorry but I don't save my pics I delete everything from my comp and whatever source I got these pics from. No offense but I'm kind of sketchy on your way of uploading picks.

Every single image you have ever seen from adverts to naked clowns kissing dolphins is still on your comps hard drive, nothing is ever deleted.

Fear of having them on your comp is pointless, they are already there.

So you may as well use them.

:peace:

Wow...wait, you are noided about about posting a few pics of your grow?????

Yeah, law enforcement has nothing better to do but spend tons of resources tracking down the guy with 3-5 plants...

Paranoia WILL get you in trouble....relax, chill, and post the pics....sheesh. If you are that sketched out about posting something because of your IP address, maybe you shouldnt be smoking or using MJ;)

Latest posts

Back