pics of my firstborn.. suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fulltimes

Reaction score
First off I should say I used miracle grow maybe 2 - 3 times during veg but then read it was no good for MJ so since then they've been getting nothing but cold tap water. Heres a couple pics of my biggest of 4 plants. Vegged under 5000k fluros for about 2 months (too long I know) and have been under a 250hps at 12/12 for 3 weeks. Basically all I have done to these plants is give them water and light. Havent messed with PH or ferts or anything. I'm not doing it for profit or even personal consumption really, just for fun, so whatever happens happens. Considering that I think they're doing pretty damn well. Anyway she is. Leaves are starting to go light green/yellow and they've got brown spots on them. Time to give my baby some love I think. Any suggestions on fertilizer or anything else much appreciated.
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg

in flowering its normal for the bottom leaves to turn yellow and brown and fall off because its the plants way of ridding itself of toxins the plant doesn't need... just keep giving her water... IMO she looks great and doesn't need any ferts... best of luck to you and your lady... peace

Wow that plant looks farther along than 3 weeks. but. if its only 3 weeks....then you need to give it some ferts. I'd add some veg ferts to get the "N" up to see it through. I'd water it with veg nutes 2-3 times till the yellowing stopped. Then switch over to bloom ferts. MG is better than no ferts. Plants gotta eat. Use the MG @ 1/2 strength.

Wow Mutt your right that does look like it's been in flower for more that 3 weeks....I wish I could get mine to take off like that...lol....But yeah like Mutt said I would give some nutes now, a lil veg, then into bloom my freind...and watch those nugs really take off. Ladies look nice though, G/L bro.

Thanks

I got the 250 on nov. 28 and thats when I switched over to 12/12, so yeah it's been about 3 weeks. I think the pictures make the buds look fuller than they really are.
This is my first grow and I am amazed how they are coming along with no big problems and little attention to detail. I've got 3 others going that are doing nice also. I guess I've got the BC gods on my side. I'll take pics of the garden once I can find my damn camera charger.

Latest posts

Back