Picture of my new batch 39 days flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holdmyown

Where the bud at?
Reaction score
wutsup everybody, this is my second grow. My first grow, I unfortunately cutdown to early and wasted three months. This time Im going for perfection. Strains are white widow and northern lights. I dunno which one is which, I started out with 10 seeds (5 each) 4 of them showed white pistols while in veg. Turns out after I put them into flower, only those four were female.

The specs.

250 watt MH 1 1/2 month veg.
250 watt HPS 39 days into flower.
Soil, home made mix, perlite, potting soil, wormcastings, building sand.
even mixed NPK nutes while in veg. 5-10-5(strongest I can find) nutes in flower.
The temperature inside my grow box 80 degrees F, humidity seems to stay relatively low.
No CO2.

2 of them I did LST
the other 2 are growing staight up

Any and all advice would be appreciated

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

Hey there holdmyown. The ladies look fantastic. You will be able to tell which ones are white widow when you harvest as they will most likely be snow white. Very nice though. Keep us posted on those ladies. Good luck and take care.

Yeah bro, looking nice. That 250HPS is enuf for those 4 giants? Make sure to post your yield when harvested....

Up the P and K, thats about it.

I would recommend (if you have not already) combine both lights in your room.

Everything else looks good. Let us know which plant yeilds more, reg or LST.

I would like to know.

Thanks guys, Im gonna put the other 250 Mh in there first thing tomorrow. Unfortunately Im in a Country where they dont speak English, therefore getting anything related to growing is pretty tough. Whats the worst case scenario if I cant get Higher P-K nutes? it would affect the overall harvest amount correct?

Phos is a precursor to THC and it will up the content. K is for bud and flower development. Try using a brown sugar water 1tbs per gal (equate that to metric) it will help swell the buds a little.

So far you're getting it down pat I'd say, just more light and a LITTLE bit more food and you are set my friend.

I plan on going out today and looking for a higher P-K Nute..will keep u posted, wish me luck.

I failed in my misson to find higher P-K nutes but I did put my two lights (250 MH, 250 HPS) together for a whopping 500watts on my 4 ladies.
Took some pics, the first shot is my whole grow, the rest are my ladies in all their glory.

42 days into flower. If u enlarge the last picture, you can see the whiteness from the trichs on the large fan leaves.

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0792.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

omg just ate a huge pizza lol they are looking fantastic man all i can say is keep it up and you dont really need a flowering nute per say just try to find the best veg nute you can with the highest p-k rating better than nothing ;)

Don't worry about the nutes...You will be fine AND happy with this harvest.

I would bet money on it.

Looks great.

Just get your stuff ready for next grow and learn from this one.

WoW holdmyown,
Those sure do look some kind of good. I bet your gonna get blazed off this stuff. Can't wait to hear more, and see more pics.
Can you say SWEEEEEEEET ??

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

The Effen Gee said:
Don't worry about the nutes...You will be fine AND happy with this harvest.

I would bet money on it.

Looks great.

Just get your stuff ready for next grow and learn from this one.

I agree...You Are there my friend..keep doing what you are doing...I like the RED backround:hubba:

Thanx for the comments all..definately will keep you guys posted..

Hey everyone, quick update. Just one pic, this is the LST one. Buds really fattend up, covered in trichs and smells wonderful. Dont have a scope so cant see the trichs.

Also one of my plants doesnt seem to have matured, has alot of white pistols but still has not swelled in size and barely any trichs, complete opposite from the one in the picture..this cant be normal, its been almlost 60 days, is there any hope for it???

IMG_1022.JPG

wow there looking really good they are looking big to i bet you cant wait to smoke them lol

Whats up HMO. May i say your ladies look great and i love the pics mang. :aok: Yes there is hope for your one plant. Just let her grow and keep doing what ya been doing. ;) Might just be the pheno of that plant. Good luck with her and here's some GREEN MOJO to give her a kick in the butt. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back