Pictures : )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas

Reaction score
Okay so this is my grow this year. I had a bunch more but one of my spots got robbed and some others I had to cut down because they were in clear sight of my neighbors. The bushy one in the huge clay pot is my pride and joy. the strain is stupor Duper. The other ones in the smaller pots are all big bud. I'm a bit disappointed in them.

A bouquet on my dinner table of about 20 small plants that I had to chop.

And the small plant is one of the smaller ones that I transplanted and am trying to doctor.

Anyways now that I have you lured in here with the pictures, I'd like to ask a few questions. This is only my second real grow, and I'd like to get some info for next year.

-What Is the absolute best strain (in your opinion) for outdoor, in terms of yield and potency. Lots of feedback from everyone on this please.

-Also, next year I plan to have a few more plants, a little further away from my house. So I wont be able to feed them liquid fets every day. If someone could suggest a good slow release fert I would appreciate it. Also if you could briefly explain how to use it and tell me how much of the stuff I would need per plant for a full grow.

Thanks in advance.
-Luke

Plants 004.jpg

Plants 006.jpg

Plants 009.jpg

Plants 012.jpg

Plants 016.jpg

Plants 017.jpg

Man they look sexy! I can't wait to start my first grow next year... the only thing is, I don't know much about ferts and treatments and I have no place to dry the beauties... I need help! haha

Someone want to answer my questions : ( ?
Also if you're going to post at least tell me what your favorite outdoor strain is. I'd like to get as many votes as possible.

Nicely looking plants....

-What Is the absolute best strain (in your opinion) for outdoor, in terms of yield and potency. Lots of feedback from everyone on this please.

IMO i would go with a Afgan or WW. or perhaps a kush. i have a few BBxWW that are doing great outside. last year Old School Kush did amazing outside and it packed a punch with a great buzz and the nugz were dense and heavy.

-Also, next year I plan to have a few more plants, a little further away from my house. So I wont be able to feed them liquid fets every day. If someone could suggest a good slow release fert I would appreciate it. Also if you could briefly explain how to use it and tell me how much of the stuff I would need per plant for a full grow.

i would add some bird,bad,chicken shyt and lime to the soil and perhaps some nice slow release stuff that im not familiar with...

hope this helps
GL and keep us posted

They look pretty good. A little shot of N wouldn't hurt them though, in my opinion.

White Widow or Purple Widow I've heard are great outdoor producers.

Lucas said:
If someone could suggest a good slow release fert I would appreciate it.

I personally wouldnt use a slow release fert, every time it rains you would be feeding the plant, but if this is your only option I would mix half slow release with half un nuted soil so its only half slow release soil.

:)

TheStickyIcky said:
They look pretty good. A little shot of N wouldn't hurt them though, in my opinion.

White Widow or Purple Widow I've heard are great outdoor producers.

Yeah, I noticed that and started feeding them earth juice about 3 weeks ago.
It hasn't made much of a differenece in some of them. But the ones with the yellow leaves dont get much sun and their pots are too small. I'm thinking that might be the problem, since they are getting fertilizer.

Thanks for all the input from everyone so far.

I am currently growing NL,NLXWW,&WW outside.The widows grew much larger then I had expected(outdoors). When they were indoors they seemed to be more sluggish.They were all males also.The NL are behaving just as they did indoors. IMO,I think any strain with a hint of sativa will do quite well outside.Indicas seem to be tough cookies,and are my personal favs. :D

Latest posts

Back