Pistols Brown And Dry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKGr0wer

Reaction score
the pistols on my mother plant are all turning brown and dieing is this normal or is there something wrong

thanks in advance

Hmm have you got a picture ,,,,

some strains pistols will turn brown ,,,,,
or is there any chance she could of got pollinated ? :peace:

i dnt have a camera only the 1 on my phone and its not good Enought for close ups the are all starting to turn brown but the are drying up and crumbling like the dieing but i did have 1 male that i think i left for to long but she didn't have her pistols when he spread his pollen and i cleaned the hole tent with bleach

is this what happens when the get pollinated then???

yes they will go brown thin and shrivel up on them selves ,,,but idk if your lady is pollinated or not :confused:

the pistols on my mother plant
pistils..... and a "Mother" plant, or donor really shouldn't have them, other than as the pre-flowers.
Are you flowering it out?.. or vegging it as a "mother/donor"?.

i woz going to flower it and did have it on 12/12 for about 2 weeks but since taking the clones off it i have decided to reveg her she only has proper pistols on the 1st set of nodes but she has lots of i guess pre flowers where there are pistols growing from the leaf sites on each limb

UKgirl420 said:
well u have answered yourself ,,she is in reveg :peace:
"ditto"... you have actually 'reset' terminated the flowering process, the pistils will die.

Yes.. sounds like the plant is in reveg to me. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

ok thanks guys and girls im still very new to this and it seems i still have alot to learn lol

Latest posts

Back