Playing with Pink Momma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: 4U :48:

Those babes are growing fast and looking green!!!

Lookin nice and lush growth, 4u. Glad to see u back up and runnin' and tryin out a new strain. Can't wait to see how she buds and smokes.

:peace:,

7ge:)

Thanks everyone for looking in...I fed them today and sprayed azamax...Ive decided totake these to week 5 and then place in flower room..need to make room for some more up and comeing strains:yay:

take care and be safe:48:

looking good so far...:)

you still make your own soil 4u? my compost blends worked superb on my first full on organic grow. round one is complete. got a couple hanging yet to get jarred today, or tomorrow, then concentrate on the green shuffle. lol...

mojo for some pink babies...:cool:

:ciao: Irish...Nice too see you..hope you and Ell had a wonderfull Christmas...Yes I still make my own ..I reuse as well...this beeing the 9 run with this soil..just add amendments:aok:...Ill get some pics up later in week..

take care and be safe:bolt;:bong:

okay started up the Small flower room and placed these in..Sure to find a few females :D ...really not much look at yet but here they are

P1010081.JPG

P1010082.JPG

P1010083.JPG

Looking forward to seeing how the Pink Momma turns out . . . I'm tuned in!

thanks for stoping by friends...pulled 2 males spotted 3 females and have 1 unknown:D

Have a great Day

Happy New Year Buddy!

Looks like the rebound is going GREAT! Whoop!

Can't wait to see if they live up to their name. Pink Pistils are so purdy.

bump...:)

looking good 4u...:48:

LAst one was Male:hitchair: that leaves 3 females..:hubba: ..My Favorite is#4 She has a nice Dark color with lots of side branching...Lets see how she fills out eh:icon_smile:

P1090001.JPG

P1090002.JPG

P1090003.JPG

P1090004.JPG

P1090005.JPG

P1090008.JPG

P1090009.JPG

P1090010.JPG

P1090011.JPG

P1090013.JPG

P1090014.JPG

P1090015.JPG

Looking good and healthy! Green mojo for your ladies! I'm really getting into this forum, I like it a lot now that i've been here for a little while. It's gotten me more and more interested in doing what we all do!

looks good 4u...i got all my mamas in soil today, and the blh...

Latest posts

Back