Please Allow Myself to Introduce... Myself.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchick832

Reaction score
One does one say to introduce themselves... This is quite the connundrum huh? LOL!

Well, I'm from Houston, lived here my whole life. I've been a stoner since the age of 14, and just recently decided that I would start growing. A friend of mine (also my hook-up) has been growing for 20+ years and was generous enough to help me set up my first grow room. Unfortunately, things are not going so well right now (see my post in indoor growing).

I have been riding horses since I was old enough to sit up. My life's passions are horses and weed, and I love to learn everything I can about both of them. Obviously I'm on this site for the latter.

Anyway, that's about it. If you have any questions feel free to ask them. My life is an open book! Oh, also you can check out my myspace page. I spend a lot of time there (although I avoided myspace for SEVERAL years as I saw it to be too "trendy"), so if you ever need to get in touch with me that's really the best way.

Thanks,
Metalchick:heart:

the myspace isn't that smart,
you a legal grower?

but welcome to the site, everyone here is great with advice i've learned...
so don't hesitate to ask a question

hey welcome to MP there are of great growers here and we are all like family so i hope u enjoy ur stay:cool2:

LOL... I don't put a whole lot of thought into my myspace page. It's just something there for old friends and family to come calling when they miss me. If you notice, there are mostly bands on my friends list. I spend a lot of time with music, so that's mostly whats on there.

And thanks for the welcome. I look forward to reading everything I can before my eyeballs start to bleed.

Oh, and to answer the question, no, I'm not a legal grower. Unfortunately, Houston isn't that cool of a town! LOL!

Latest posts

Back