Please help me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the pH of the water after you add your Blossom Blood prior to watering your plants??

we had the ph at 6.5 with the blossom blood before we watered

This was the pH of the water with Bloom Blood and not the run off correct?

yup! That's right, the water we gave them (with the b.b.) was 6.5, the run off when we gave them the revive yesterday was 6.0 ph.

PC : I don't believe that this problem is a PH issue. It is something that you always want to eliminate whenever you have a problem, and it is certainly critical to make sure what you are putting in matches the medium type PH wise. But I believe this problem is heat and overnute combined. BC said that they have 6 1kw HPS lights in the space with either naked bulbs or open reflectors. That is a lot of heat to handle, and they had one of their exaust fans go out the same night that the problem occured. I had 2 open 250w HPS lights in a 10sqft space and had nothing but grief from trying to ballance heat and cooling, I can't imagine what kind of heat 6 1kw lights would generate.

In any given grow environment you don't want the temps in the room to go outside the range of 70-80f during "daylight", unless you are injecting CO2 and containing the atmosphere, then I believe the temp range is 80-90f :)

Just trying to figure out what this Blossom Blood is Hush.
As the manufacturer states it is a pH stabilizing salt and does not have any N-P-K ratings..also mentioned by sales info that less is better when using their product....Sounds like organic acids to me which will burn your plants. But not much info is given from the manufacturer.

hushpuppy said:
In any given grow environment you don't want the temps in the room to go outside the range of 70-80f during "daylight", unless you are injecting CO2 and containing the atmosphere, then I believe the temp range is 80-90f

That is what some say, but
Don't tell equatorial regions mj this.... they may stop growing.:)

I am not trying to argue with you PC, just throwing out my opinion from the info given. I agree with you on the Blossom blood. I know nothing about it, but it looks like it may have been at an overdose level.

I should not have said "in any given grow environment", I meant "in any given inside, contained environment" these temps are the typical optimum level. You know that plants growing naturally in any region will not adhere to the rules of indoor growing. That is because Mother Nature knows more about growing than we will ever learn. :)

Not saying you are hush but since I never gave an opinion on the cause. I was confused on why you were trying to school me on the health and welfare of pH control?

I wasn't at all trying to school you man(I suspect you have waay more experience than I do), I was just throwing out my op with some explanation as to my thinking. I apologize if I stepped on yer toes, as I didn't mean to do that. I just saw that his situation seems pretty dire so I wanted to help him get to a solution as quick as possible. I threw it out to you because you have a lot of experience and could shoot anything down that I may have missed in my diagnosis. It always seems like with a tricky issue that 2 people batting ideas back and forth will catch things missed and come up with a solid solution pretty quick :)

"Her" situation :) There's probably not many girls on here hey. Thank you guys so much for your answers, info and help. I am SO happy to tell you that my girls have done a complete turn around. There is an unbelievable amount of new growth. I went in and picked off all the dead/crunchy leaves (the ones that were falling off anyways) Buds are getting bigger and are super sticky and smell great. I'll wait until the lights come on and I'll take a picture, I'm not sure if it was the revive but the difference is amazing. I'm almost guessing that they got root burn? The nutrient levels were so high. I don't know much about plants and have been learning as I go but I'm thinking that they were unable to absorb water and when the fan went that they just cooked. The heat was lowered and they were sprayed down. We are going to flush tonight but I'm so relieved. Thanks again guys!

Glad you got them straightened out. I am another female grower. Welcome.

Awesome news...thanks for letting us know they turned around.

Thank you! I'm hoping I won't need this section of the forums again though...

bc0430 said:
Thank you! I'm hoping I won't need this section of the forums again though...

Lol...Us too. ;) Hope you stick around though.

Sorry about the "gender bender" BC, force of habit as most I speak with are male. Glad to hear the kids will pull through ok. Any time you have questions, don't be afraid to ask :)

yes glad to hear the good news bc0430 .looking forward to hearing and seeing alot from you and your husband. welcome to the family

Oh I'll be around, leeching as much info off you guys as possible!

6 days later, we're getting there! (sorry for the sideways photo, I don't know why it's doing that, it's normal on my comp)

plant3.jpg

Hey that looks so much better. I'm glad they pulled through for you. They should finish nice :)

Latest posts

Back