Please Help Please!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker448

Reaction score
hey can someone please help my plant was fine yesterday and now one of the leafs is like messed up please help. Heres pic
100_1239.jpg

you have to buy a ph tester at a garden store go there and say ''i need a soil ph meater'' mine was like 7-8 bucks

does that look like whats wrong with my plant? its ph? Are you sure its not bugs or something?

joker448 said:
does that look like whats wrong with my plant? its ph? Are you sure its not bugs or something?
well actualy i think that its nute burn but im not 100% on that one are you giving them nutes,if you are maby just take it easy on them with the nutes..

but im not using nutes that the thing... lol what else could it be?

What type of soil is that? Does it have the balls in it that release nutes as you water? I would take Hicks advice and check the P.H havent seen him be wrong yet.

those little pebbles are Vigoro Tomato & Vegetable plant food 12-10-5 plus minors and its a plant food.

looks like a ph or nute problem to me, that so called plant food , is fertalizer , and that plant is awful young to be in it , just sprouting up .. try planting it in some soil with out the ferts , water her relly good , she"ll probably come right out of it .. good growing..

thanks and you mean you want me to transplant it right? if so how do i?

If its bag seed toss it and start again after doing a little research. People tend to rush into growing without thinking or learning. You will save much headache and time if you slow down and do it right starting with some research. Having problems this early is noooo good:cool:

joker , hey bud go to { growing marijuana out doors } theres a post says. free on line grow guides , these will be very beneficial to you , if you want to try to re plant , take a table spoon , start about 1 1/2 inches away fromyour sproutling go about 3 inches deep , circle the seedling and spoon her out of the dirt. place it in the new soil , water extremely well , once in the fresh dirt , the 1 being that small you should really plant a few more 5 to 6 in fresh soil , it will only set you back about 10 -14 days , besides your playing roullett , only having 1 plant , when it comes sexing time , read at the site above for sucess...

Latest posts

Back