PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmileJamaica

Reaction score
Im going to be taking random drug tests at this rehab place im going to (i dont stay there... its more like councelling once a week for 2 hours or something.. maybe 2 or 3 times a week)

I just took my first drug test there but they/and I know it will come up positive cuz i smoked 2 weeks ago.

I just go into the public bathroom at the place, into a stall and pee... no one is watching me, they dont search me, or anything.

Then i put it in a tube into a bag and give it to them.

-What can I put into it so that it comes up negative even when its positive?
-Where exactly are they sending it to?

SmileJamaica said:

1. some one else's clean pee ;)

2. to the drug lab to be tested for drugs :eek:

make sure you know your local laws BEFORE you spike your pee ;) tiss a felony here to do so....

SmileJamaica said:
Im going to be taking random drug tests at this rehab place im going to (i dont stay there... its more like councelling once a week for 2 hours or something.. maybe 2 or 3 times a week)

I just took my first drug test there but they/and I know it will come up positive cuz i smoked 2 weeks ago.

I just go into the public bathroom at the place, into a stall and pee... no one is watching me, they dont search me, or anything.

Then i put it in a tube into a bag and give it to them.

I did just as HGB said for many years, of course, you can use it right away, just make sure it is body temp. I have successfully kept it in the fridge for a few days. They can't watch you unless you are on parole. Depending on your personal situation, quitting smoking is probably easier.

Good Luck

Two weeks might have been enough. You know, I have been told if they find something in it then it will be "contaminated". I tried it once, but don't think that any of the arm hairs I pulled out made it in the cup. I was going for"there is a pubic hair, it's no good" just until I could clean out my system. Well... I failed. Never saw that test comming. Instead of trying to spike it, why not try and pass it? How long you going to be going to this rehab center?

unless u really want to quit then u wont so if u dont u shouldnt waste ur time and thiers.

u can buy artificial pee from whizzinator

YO I GOT A COUPLE WAYS THAT MIGHT HELP, FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS I USED A PRODUCT CALLED URINE SAMPELS. GO TO www.urinesample.com, and theres also what i use pre-tox capsules. for more info, just search it on yahoo.

Latest posts

Back