Please take the time to answer if you read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHaRBeaRiTY

I have no title.
Reaction score
I have a drug test coming up and I am going to be using my sisters urine... I am female also...What is the best way to go about this rather than using a condom?
I was going to use a 30cc bottle and have her urinate no loger than an hour before I go in. If I put it up into my private will it stay warm enough and is 30cc's enough?

Not sure how much 30cc is but just grab a small cup and fill it to about where you would and measure it...

Seriously just use the rubber. As long as it is within a few hours that you go to take the test you should be fine. As long as you keep that rubber nice and snug on your body it should stay at a proper temp and you shouldn't have to worry about them flagging the urine for a high level of bacteria or whatever it is they test for to see if the urine has been stagnate for long periods of time.

using a visene bottle or similar size in the gentital area will work but make sure the container is sterile. some say visene in the urine will make u test clean but lab results will prove otherwise.

Sounds like it would work to me. Good luck with the pee test. Take care and be safe.

test it out dont go in there on your first try and try to do that junk

:holysheep: Thanks for the good laugh... I needed that today!
30 cc.s is plenty. They don't need much. I worked as a nurse in Dr.s' offices, etc for a long time, and as long as it is body temperature and as fresh as possible... That is very important. Good luck... Please let us know how it goes.
You know sometimes the nurses leave the door cracked so they can peak in... just an FYI.

Hi CHaR...I don't really have any advice to your specific question, and you may have taken the test already? - I was just curious if you have time to take any of those drug-cleansers from like a GNC store? (I've heard at the men's jail here, a cop will go into the bathroom with the person testing. -Not sure how they might do yours?)...Anyways, I have a friend going to court later this week, and he's using a 1-week pill 'system' to clean himself out, incase he's drug tested. - I can let you know the name brand later, if it's proven to work for him.;)

Good luck, and let us know how it all works out for ya.:cool:

I have used that method and it worked fine for me.
The test was for a job and was done at a medical clinic. They "patted me down" to make sure I didn't have anything in my pockets, but that was as far as the "search" went. I went into a stall with the cup to pee in while the medical person stayed in the bathroom. Go through a couple of trial runs to make sure that you can get the cap off the container easily and the liquid in the cup.

I think this kind of drug testing is just b*** s***.

Good luck!

It will work, allthough I will swear by a detox drink called "Jazz" (Has a guy with a sax on the bottle) My girlfriend was offered a job where she had to test within 24 hours, so I bought her the drink on my way home from work, she chugged it, then we left. By the time she got to Lab corp., she was clean. (We smoked every day right up until the day before she tested.) They sell another drink at GNC, I don't know what it was called, I smoked, then drank it, and peed while high. Got the job.

Did you say putting it IN your private parts? Isn't that kind of creepy to do with someone elses' pee? But hey, whatever works for you. :p

Latest posts

Back